France steps up security at embassies as magazine publishes Prophet Mo cartoons
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 06:35:30 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  France steps up security at embassies as magazine publishes Prophet Mo cartoons
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: France steps up security at embassies as magazine publishes Prophet Mo cartoons  (Read 3606 times)
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2012, 08:34:27 PM »

I came here to see how this thread had gone, and I hereby officially state that :

I'm in love with Antonio V.

He defended each and every point I would've, probably better than I would've, and never let go.

Wow, that's flattering. Thank you. Smiley

I guess that I invest more time and energy in my arguments when this topic comes up because I find it particularly frustrating to see so many left-wingers take a stance so diametrically opposed to all left-wing values.
World politics is up Schmitt creek
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2012, 08:46:25 PM »

I came here to see how this thread had gone, and I hereby officially state that :

He defended each and every point I would've, probably better than I would've, and never let go.

Now I'm curious. One of these days I'll draw a stick-man and write Muhammad under him, even in Arabic as I happen to know how to write in it, and publish it on this forum. Will it be censored ? And then I'll keep publishing it every day. I could even include a Muhammad caricature in my sig. We should get everybody used to it.

It's not because the Muslim world is in their 14th century that they should act like we did in ours...

Fifteenth century Anno Hegirae.
Zanas
Zanas46
France

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2012, 09:40:40 AM »

Now I'm curious. One of these days I'll draw a stick-man and write Muhammad under him, even in Arabic as I happen to know how to write in it, and publish it on this forum. Will it be censored ? And then I'll keep publishing it every day. I could even include a Muhammad caricature in my sig. We should get everybody used to it.

It's not because the Muslim world is in their 14th century that they should act like we did in ours...

Fifteenth century Anno Hegirae.
Ah yes, sorry, I was mixing my calendars with the Persan-Iranian one, starting on the Hijra but solar. That one is in its 14th century (1391 to be precise) Wink
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies