Mason-Dixon: Obama/Romney tied in FL, Romney+9 in MT, Obama+8 in MN (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 08:44:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  Mason-Dixon: Obama/Romney tied in FL, Romney+9 in MT, Obama+8 in MN (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Mason-Dixon: Obama/Romney tied in FL, Romney+9 in MT, Obama+8 in MN  (Read 3997 times)
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« on: September 21, 2012, 09:11:15 AM »

Mason-Dixon will really set the cat among the pigeons by declaring Obama up in Montana beyond the margin of error. (They will also be found to have been wrong or at least massively overstating things, by the other pollsters dutifully trudging into Montana.)

Heh. If we can make free predictions.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2012, 09:18:01 AM »

Mason-Dixon will really set the cat among the pigeons by declaring Obama up in Montana beyond the margin of error. (They will also be found to have been wrong or at least massively overstating things, by the other pollsters dutifully trudging into Montana.)

Heh. If we can make free predictions.

Is there a Senate race there?  Testor, or am I thinking about another state?
Yes, but there aren't very many polls, for a highly competitive race in a small state. Partly because Montana is a bit of a bitch to poll IIRC.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2012, 09:24:31 AM »

Lol, this made me look for this site's poll archive and stumble upon this way down on the main page
Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.
The 2006 Senate election will come up again? Fine with me, it was nice to watch! Cheesy
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2012, 03:57:33 AM »

Florida poll is Obama 46, Romney 45. Also, Floridans agree what everyone else told them before the election, that Rick Scott is not a suitable candidate to be Governor of himself, let alone Florida [/hyperbole].

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2012/7/13/florida_decides_poll_0.html
http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2012/9/20/florida_decides_poll.html

Montana seems to be releasing piecemeal; I found Reps leading the House race by 8, a generic legislative ballot by 7 and trailing in the Governor's race by 1, but no Senate or Presidential figures yet.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2012, 12:51:49 PM »

Lewis, these are the July numbers.

The real numbers are probably out tomorrow for both states.
DON'T TELL ME I CANNOT READ! Angry
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies