PA: Rasmussen: Smith within single-digits of Casey (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:11:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012 Senatorial Election Polls
  PA: Rasmussen: Smith within single-digits of Casey (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PA: Rasmussen: Smith within single-digits of Casey  (Read 1144 times)
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: September 25, 2012, 12:43:30 PM »

Smith is running a very aggressive campaign so far.  Casey basically isn't doing anything.  I could easily see it in single digits, though Smith would be the 61st Senator.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2012, 04:30:23 PM »

All I've seen on the little TV I watch is Smith ads since before the primary. I could see the race being somewhat close now, until Casey starts running more ads.

As a fun fact, it was the same way for the 2006 race. Santorum ran ad after ad attacking Casey for  a good three months before I saw Casey's first ad. I don't know why he waits so long.  Or maybe I'm just really unlucky and don't ever see any of his.

Casey might have underestimated Smith and had not planned to run any TV.  Smith is running some fairly good attack ads in Phila.  I can see him closing, but not winning.  Also, Smith was running against three people in the primary and that is why you saw so many ads.  He was not the endorsed GOP candidate and not the Tea Party candidate, IIRC.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2012, 10:43:00 PM »

Smith is running a very aggressive campaign so far.  Casey basically isn't doing anything.  I could easily see it in single digits, though Smith would be the 61st Senator.

Yes, aggresive towards women.

I had no idea Bob Casey, Junior was a cross dresser.  That's for mentioning it!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies