PA-Franklin & Marshall College: Obama+9
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  PA-Franklin & Marshall College: Obama+9
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: PA-Franklin & Marshall College: Obama+9  (Read 2787 times)
pa2011
Rookie
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2012, 09:20:45 PM »

Does anyone who lives in Pennsylvania know why Obama appears to be polling better than Casey all of the sudden?

Do not live there anymore, but it does not make a lot of sense to me.  If anything, it may just show how far Romney has fallen. Haven't seen a lot of geographic break downs, but maybe  Smith somehow is performing better in Southeast PA then one would expect. But, again, that doesn't make sense.  I think that just Casey numbers are off for some reason. 
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2012, 09:45:07 PM »

Does anyone who lives in Pennsylvania know why Obama appears to be polling better than Casey all of the sudden?

Smith is advertizing.  Casey is not.

Casey has a few problems:

1.  Casey got to where he is because his last name is Casey; his father was Governor (and I voted for him).  Casey, Senior was last elected 22 years ago.  A lot of people have forgotten or don't a really firm memory of him.

2.  Casey's record is not exactly stellar.  Smith is making a point that Casey hasn't even sponsored a single bill since he got there.  Casey has also been fairly quiet in the Senate, in that he really hasn't been seen as a leader or spokesman in the Senate, unlike, Specter, Santorum, or even Toomey. 
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies