What a loser (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 02:28:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  What a loser (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What a loser  (Read 805 times)
Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: October 01, 2012, 12:39:25 AM »

If this can become the "politicians we think are total losers", I'd like to add Jim Matheson; he seems to be like Bob Casey, but in a much more conservative state. I can't name a single thing Matheson has passed, amendment, full legislation, or otherwise. He's been a waste of space providing false hope to Utah Democrats since 2000.

And yeah, Bob Casey should just run for Governor already. Get him out of the Senate.
Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2012, 01:30:55 AM »

If this can become the "politicians we think are total losers", I'd like to add Jim Matheson

I would have never guessed...

What can I say, he's a local politician, and I really, really don't like him (even though I've resigned to the fact that I'll vote for him in the end, just to avoid Mia Love taking office). I talk about him and other Utah politicians so much because no one else does.

Plus, Casey and Matheson have striking similarities; both are politicians in their 50s who owe their initial success in politics at least partially to their fathers good reputation as moderate Democrats of their time (if I read Casey Senior's Wiki page correctly), both are absolutely hated by most of the other party while only lukewarmly supported by their own party and independents/moderates. Both are also moderate-to-conservative Democrats (depending on the issue), and both seem to disdain entire wings of their party.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies