Rasmussen Gloats About His Accuracy (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:21:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  U.S. Presidential Election Results
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Results (Moderator: Dereich)
  Rasmussen Gloats About His Accuracy (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rasmussen Gloats About His Accuracy  (Read 6215 times)
Umengus
Belgium

« on: January 30, 2005, 05:26:33 AM »

Will Rasmussen change his party id? CNN said that was 37/37/26 at the election day. I think that Rasmussen uses 39/35/26. Hence...
Umengus
Belgium

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2005, 05:29:10 AM »

Will Rasmussen change his party id? CNN said that was 37/37/26 at the election day. I think that Rasmussen uses 39/35/26. Hence...
Umengus
Belgium

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2005, 06:36:52 AM »

Zogby was exposed as the partisan hack that he is.

Woo! I remember when liberals were saying to watch the "independent" polls at Zogby Interactive and pay no attention to the "partisan hacks" at Gallup

Gallup did pretty badly.

Only at the state level.  Their national poll, before they did a ridiculous split of the undecided vote, was spot on the difference.  Their state polls were also nowhere near as bad as Zogby's.  And, unlike Zogby, they admitted there was a problem and are looking into fixing it.  Zogby was gloating about his accuracy for a while.

Scott did nail it and can look forward to some sweet, sweet media buys.  Hopefully Zogby loses all his contracts and people stop listening to him. 

sorry but I disagree. You can not evaluate a poll company only with her last poll. During the campaign, Gallup gave lots of incorrect results because their polls were biaised (too many republicans or too many democrats,...). And well, the Gallup states polls were... awful.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies