Poirot for Senate(s) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 04:24:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Poirot for Senate(s) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Should Poirot avoid running for office
Yes
No
Don't care
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: Poirot for Senate(s)  (Read 54331 times)
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« on: April 16, 2015, 04:48:30 PM »

Poirot left Belgium for England during the first world war (he later moved to Atlasia).

Mr. Poirot, do you expect to live through your term if elected, seeing as you are over 100 years old?
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2015, 03:28:41 PM »

First I want to say that I declared as a candidate to serve the traditional role of Senator and not to pull the plug on the game.

A constitutional convention has the merit of being a way to change some fundamental aspects of the game. I imagine people will be able to make different suggestions. It could be hard to agree because I have read posts in threads and people identify different problems. What someone wants to be fixed is not something another thinks needs to be fixed.

A convention could be an occasion to see among citizens who want to move forward what game they could be interested in playing. I'm concerned that rewriting the constitution from sracth is a herculean task.

I find it unfortunate that many citizens who have held important office and for a long time have decided the game should stop or decide not to participate anymore now that they have done their thing and they don't seem to be bothered by giving newer players a chance to play.

I agree with this wholeheartedly. Congratulations on a race well run: I hope to see you in office sometime in the future.
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2016, 10:44:13 PM »

I've been elected to the Northeast assembly for the reminder of this term so that is three weeks in February. I would like to thank people who wrote in my name in the special election.
Congratulations!
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2017, 09:22:07 PM »

Lovely to have you in Fremont, Mr. Poirot! You'll definitely get a preference from me, and I wish you best of luck with your campaign.
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2019, 04:53:35 PM »

Congratulations! I can think of no-one better to represent Lincoln on the Council, if only for a day.
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2019, 05:30:46 PM »

Wonderful to have you in Frémont, sir!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies