AZ-PPP: Carmona leads by 2
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 03:51:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012 Senatorial Election Polls
  AZ-PPP: Carmona leads by 2
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: AZ-PPP: Carmona leads by 2  (Read 2179 times)
Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2012, 09:07:39 PM »

Opebo, you know that Romney isn't destined to win, right?

"Destined to win"?  Do you know something we don't know?  Some church thing about 'what is meant to be'?

No, what I'm talking about is your constant insistence that Obama will lose because white people are racist and not enough of them will vote for him.

Oh, great.  Yeah that's just one man's theory, nothing to get to concerned about.  But when you said 'destined' I thought maybe there was an oracle on top of a mountain in Utah that was telling you all what was gonna happen in the future.

Nah, there's the "Constitution hanging by a thread and only a Mormon can save it" White Horse Prophecy that a lot of Mormons believe, but I certainly don't (it's not theological canon anyway). Romney would be a terrible candidate for saving the Constitution in any case. The Church itself has taken great pains to be seen as neutral, even though the vast majority of lay Mormons support Romney.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies