Philly teacher to student: Romney shirt must come off; it's like a KKK shirt. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:58:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Philly teacher to student: Romney shirt must come off; it's like a KKK shirt. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Philly teacher to student: Romney shirt must come off; it's like a KKK shirt.  (Read 5333 times)
後援会
koenkai

Political Matrix
E: 0.71, S: -2.52

« on: October 05, 2012, 02:03:40 PM »

^ Ignore everyone I don't like! Everyone who opposes us is just part of an echo-chamber. Yaargggh!

God, some people are just such twats.
後援会
koenkai

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2012, 02:43:05 PM »

^ Ignore everyone I don't like! Everyone who opposes us is just part of an echo-chamber. Yaargggh!

God, some people are just such twats.

Please read Vosem's quote and see how insufferable it was before making judgements.

To be quite fair, almost all of us are quite persuasive in real life. Because the vast majority of people have better things to do than research the minute details of political issues. If I had a car and it broke, I'm pretty sure anyone with any kind of background in mechanics would immediately become the most persuasive person on Earth.

That being said, I found the reaction far far more insufferable than what prompted it. Snooty and still butthurt/resentful of silly high school things.
後援会
koenkai

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2012, 06:55:59 PM »

it isn't diversion at all, this is a textbook case re: the right of student speech/expression.

Even if the school had the right to prevent the expression of certain political opinions, there's a big difference between asking a student to go change their shirt and the bat-sh**t insane bullying this teacher pulled off.
後援会
koenkai

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2012, 02:07:01 PM »

Closer to home, just last year an elementary school teacher in LA blindfolded 3rd graders and fed them his semen on crackers, yet he still draws an LAUSD paycheck while out on $23 million bail for dozens of felony child molestation charges.

lol, teacher's unions.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies