Romney Takes Responsibility for Misspeaking (47% Gaffe) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:09:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Romney Takes Responsibility for Misspeaking (47% Gaffe) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Romney Takes Responsibility for Misspeaking (47% Gaffe)  (Read 4020 times)
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« on: October 05, 2012, 06:40:13 AM »

The 47% was not a gaffe... he didn't misspeak... there was a clear stream of consciousness and a line of argument.

Romney admits he was wrong, which takes character to do. He misspoke. We have 8% unemployment, 23 million people out of work, from 32 million to 47 million people on food stamps, and the first and only presidential term of four years of trillion dollar deficits. Which is worse? Who wants four more years of the last four years?

You know what? I'm sick of your crap. You used to have some entertainment value due to your absurdity, but this is the last straw. You contribute absolutely nothing to this forum. You have effectively made this exact post dozens, if not hundreds, of times. All you do is vomit talking points or whatever Romney said in the debate, and then get people to argue with you. But it's not worth it. You are the dictionary definition of white noise. When you say something not related to vomiting stats Romney told you or flailing about "hype" and "Chicago politics", maybe I'll reconsider. But for now you are doubtlessly the worst thing about this board.

But you know what? Stick around. If you don't run away with your tail between your legs, I'd love to see your reaction when Obama wins next month.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies