Congressman: "Evolution, Big Bang Theory, lies straight from the pit of hell!" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:06:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Congressman: "Evolution, Big Bang Theory, lies straight from the pit of hell!" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Congressman: "Evolution, Big Bang Theory, lies straight from the pit of hell!"  (Read 2674 times)
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« on: October 06, 2012, 03:01:50 PM »

Although I live elsewhere for school I'm sadly still registered to vote in Broun's district Sad Remember, this is also the guy that compared Obama to Hitler and claimed the Committee on American-Islamic Relations was a group of terrorist-sympathizers and spies.

Yeah, this guy is in Congress in large part due to Democratic votes in his first R vs R, special election.

To be fair, that really didn't have much to do with Broun personally. Most Democrats in the district were centered in the college town of Athens, which was Broun's hometown (his opponent Jim Whitehead lived two hours away in the Augusta suburbs). Broun won 90% of the vote in Athens because he was a local, because Whitehead called the University of Georgia "a liberal bastion, and all of it except the football team should be eliminated," and because Broun's dad (Paul Broun Sr.) was a Democratic State Senator who represented Athens for like forty years.

To be fair, The Big Bang Theory is awful.

Really?  Why do you think that?  It seems to be the leading theory these days, with substantial evidence backing it up. I just got a refresher course went I went to watch a program at the Griffith Park Planetarium in LA a few months ago.

I believe Xahar is talking about this:

Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies