Congressman: "Evolution, Big Bang Theory, lies straight from the pit of hell!" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:25:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Congressman: "Evolution, Big Bang Theory, lies straight from the pit of hell!" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Congressman: "Evolution, Big Bang Theory, lies straight from the pit of hell!"  (Read 2690 times)
opebo
Atlas Legend

« on: October 06, 2012, 04:27:20 PM »

You just need to bounce them from Congress.

You're dreaming, Torie.  These gents are bouncing your sort from Congress.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2012, 04:44:00 PM »

You just need to bounce them from Congress.

You're dreaming, Torie.  These gents are bouncing your sort from Congress.

You know what?  If I had run for and won a City Council seat after serving on the planning commission or something, I bet if I were willing to shave my net worth by a fair amount, I could both win the primary and the general in my CD if the seat were open. Yes, that sounds egomaniacal, but that is what I really think. You help to shape public opinion, and in all events, even if folks disagree with you on this or that, if you show you are strong on some things that matter, and might actually make a difference in Congress, they will respect you, and give you a bye if you deviate from the mantra on this or that.

Well I didn't mean you literally, rather just the sort of congressman you might prefer, who have been rapidly disappearing from your chosen party.  But good for you for considering getting involved.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies