Denmark parliamentary election: 15-09-2011
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 05:45:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Denmark parliamentary election: 15-09-2011
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15]
Author Topic: Denmark parliamentary election: 15-09-2011  (Read 72542 times)
politicus
Atlas Icon
Denmark

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #350 on: October 12, 2012, 07:46:30 AM »

Hi Diouf

Nice to see a fellow Danish political geek on the board!

But this thread is on the  International election board and  is meant to be about the Danish election in 2011 solely, all the stuff about Danish politics in general should be on the International general board. I have bumped the Great Nordic thread for you.
Diouf
Denmark
« Reply #351 on: October 12, 2012, 09:02:36 AM »

Hi Diouf

But this thread is on the  International election board and  is meant to be about the Danish election in 2011 solely, all the stuff about Danish politics in general should be on the International general board. I have bumped the Great Nordic thread for you.

Hi

I will stop writing too much about general issues and events, but I like how the Austrian thread also includes some other important political events. I would say that many of my posts in this thread have been on polls, trying to explain some of the movements, and the SPP leadership election which I think is justifiable. I didn't think a new thread should be made just to the SPP leadership election, so I figured it could be in this thread. Maybe it could be renamed to include something with aftermath?
politicus
Atlas Icon
Denmark

« Reply #352 on: October 12, 2012, 01:07:39 PM »
« Edited: October 13, 2012, 06:43:19 AM by politicus »

Hi Diouf

But this thread is on the  International election board and  is meant to be about the Danish election in 2011 solely, all the stuff about Danish politics in general should be on the International general board. I have bumped the Great Nordic thread for you.

Hi

I will stop writing too much about general issues and events, but I like how the Austrian thread also includes some other important political events. I would say that many of my posts in this thread have been on polls, trying to explain some of the movements, and the SPP leadership election which I think is justifiable. I didn't think a new thread should be made just to the SPP leadership election, so I figured it could be in this thread. Maybe it could be renamed to include something with aftermath?
You dont need to create a new thread. We have the Great Nordic Thread on the Interntional General board for news on politics in the Nordic countries.
It would be a shame if you stopped writing about general developments. Just do it on the proper board - International general.
Zanas
Zanas46
France

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #353 on: October 13, 2012, 05:16:17 AM »

Yeah don't by any means stop giving us all this valuable information ! Nordic thread in International discussion seems fine.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies