Should Obama just drop out and let Hillary Clinton take over? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:37:48 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Should Obama just drop out and let Hillary Clinton take over? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Should Obama just drop out and let Hillary Clinton take over?  (Read 2350 times)
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« on: October 07, 2012, 01:41:50 PM »

/
Hahaha are you crazy? I've always thought you're Rhodie/KenyanObama/Dixie pretending you are a democrat. I'm almost sure now Tongue

Are you referring to me??Sorry if i confused you. I am a independent obama supporter. How am i crazy?? I was saying that polls change everyday in swing states since the republicans thank romney has this in the bag. They just better hope obama don't retake the lead because if he does it's over. I hope joe biden wins the next debate

No, he was referring to the OP. Unless your post is quoted, you shouldn't assume the poster after you is necessarily referring to you.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2012, 09:14:08 PM »

Wait, even better idea! Hillary will barge onto the stage of the second debate just as the candidates are walking up, and she pushes Obama away from the podium, quickly and loudly announcing herself as the true Democratic candidate. She announces that she legally changed her name to "Barack Hussein Obama, Jr." in January 2009, and due to some arcane technicality in Constitution she's actually been the President and the Democratic nominee all along. The debate is momentarily put on hold as reporters and fact-checkers verify the claims. She turns out to be correct; Barack Obama burst out in rage and attempts to strangle her, being forcefully removed by security agents. He would later be found guilty for unduly occupying the Oval Office and attempting to murder the President.

The bewildered Mitt loses the debate in a rout due to Hillary's charisma and sheer feminine persuasiveness. The sound clip of the night is Romney confusingly stating, "well- yes, I suppose if- I guess that when you uh- put it that way, Mrs. Clinton, I think I really am a greedy, poor-hating robber baron." This unprecedented defeat leaves Romney trailing badly in the polls; "Mrs Obama"'s lead becomes further intensified after the VP debates where Ryan accidentally says "And Hillary, honest to God, she's even better than JFK" in the middle of a response regarding Biden's Senate record.

Unable to face the transformative and desicive leadership of the Future Leader of the Free World, Republicans nationwide succumb to Hillary's Energy: the Dems ride Hillary's massive coattails to supermajority control of Congress, where they immediately amend the Constitution to make Hillary Clinton president for life.

And thus began the greatest era of freedom and prosperity America will ever know.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies