Nate makes big move towards Romney (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 12:02:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Nate makes big move towards Romney (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Nate makes big move towards Romney  (Read 3732 times)
Orion0
Rookie
Canada

Political Matrix
E: 6.06, S: -5.74

« on: October 13, 2012, 09:54:17 AM »

Biden won only to those that wanted him to. His comments about Libya, contraception mandates and more will not go away. More damage than help in the long run.

I remember reading a quote though I can't remember who it was that said "when conservatives get bad news on polls they want to kill you, when liberals get bad news on polls they want to kill themselves." Chill out everyone. There is a good reason why my prediction has been unchanged since July.

A lot has changed since July, only someone living in denial would even claim this is close to the race we saw in the summer. Polls are only one aspect of the race, but If all those backing Obama are as stubborn as you and fail to see the reality of Obama's collapse then maybe it is time for you to do like the one guy & panic:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! It's over. I can't believe Obama is going to lose to freaking Mitt Romney! WTF?
Orion0
Rookie
Canada

Political Matrix
E: 6.06, S: -5.74

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2012, 10:03:16 AM »

We don't even know how much of an impact the VP debate had. Take a chill pill. There's still much more of this election to come...

Its not often I agree 100% with Eraserhead, but this is one of those times.

None, none at all. Just like every other year. No big bumps for either party as both have something to celebrate.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies