most unelectable potential nominee? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 02:11:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  most unelectable potential nominee? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: most unelectable potential nominee?  (Read 11407 times)
Notre Dame rules!

« on: February 08, 2005, 09:01:16 PM »

Harry 'the Undertaker' Reid.
Notre Dame rules!

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2005, 09:51:29 PM »

If you guys love Bayh so much, don't let the mainstream media know about it too soon.  Once he becomes the frontrunner, the media hounds will dog him to no end, just as they did Howard Dean.
Notre Dame rules!

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2005, 10:02:17 PM »

Frontrunner status kills!
Notre Dame rules!

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2005, 06:54:41 PM »

What do you guys make of the CNN/Gallup poll showing that Hillary has the support of 40% of Dems, Kerry about 25%, and Edwards a distant third around 15% or so? 

Are you Bayh supporters far ahead of the curve, or are you far behind the curve? 

Having only heard the poll results on radio, I don't know how well Bayh polled, but it has to be below Edwards, which can't be too good for Bayh.

Of course the poll may mean nothing, as it had Rudy leading all GOP candidates, and McCain in second.  I don't doubt that Rudy led in the poll, but it seems that for the GOP the question was posed to registered voters rather than registered Republicans, though I may have misheard that.     

I seriously doubt that Rudy can survive the primaries unless he moves closer to the right.  As for McCain, he has been so busy cozying up to every liberal Dem in the Senate that i don't think he has a chance in hell of getting the nomination, at least not the Republican nomination.
Notre Dame rules!

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2005, 12:00:42 AM »

Yikes!  If that's all the GOP has going for it right now, our chances aren't very good in '08.  I guess we'll get four years to rebuild the party and defeat Hillary in her re-election.
Notre Dame rules!

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2005, 06:07:47 PM »

Hmmm... I guess I need to study up on Sanford.  Maybe with him at the top of the ticket, and Romney as Veep, the GOP can retain its Southern strategy, while making inroads in the Northeast.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies