Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 28, 2020, 05:12:07 am
News: 2020 Mock/Endorsements for Presidential Primaries are now open.

Atlas Forum
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: TśxasGurl, TJ in Oregon, YE)
  Days of Bushie's Life (Update Thread v4)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 ... 80 Print
Author Topic: Days of Bushie's Life (Update Thread v4)  (Read 89834 times)
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #550 on: December 01, 2012, 07:38:44 pm »

Torie's right. You need to hone it to a point. gotten to the point where I decide "well, I want to have sex tonight," I can go out and get it done. What you need to do, bushie, is decide you want to lose weight. Why because you will die. Why don't I believe you? Because you've lied to us before. It doesn't affect me anymore, doesn't affect us- only you bushie can do it. Multiple sandwiches is not a light lunch. Wonder bread is not healthy. Go out, run,

have you had a walk since you last told us??

Sim, what part of changing the conversation do you not understand?  I'm not going to answer these questions, because the conversation has changed.

No Bushie, it has not. We are talking about your weight. I assume you haven't walked, are eating cakes. We are not talking about you going to see male hookers in the tenderloin before passing out and rolling down a hill in San Francisco and hitting a trolley.

I don't want to talk about my weight, though.  This is my thread, so I have the right to change the conversation.  No, I have not walked.  Period. End of Story.  Move on.
Simfan34
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

P

« Reply #551 on: December 01, 2012, 07:40:47 pm »

We can all agree you gained twelve pounds then, right. Good. Okay.

BE IT RESOLVED:

BUSHIE HAS GAINED TWELVE POUNDS!!
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #552 on: December 01, 2012, 07:42:39 pm »

We can all agree you gained twelve pounds then, right. Good. Okay.

BE IT RESOLVED:

BUSHIE HAS GAINED TWELVE POUNDS!!

I have lost 6 pounds.  Good grief.  Is it true that NOTHING I say or do will please the forum?

THE CONVERSATION HAS MOVED ON!!!!!!!!!!!
Simfan34
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

P

« Reply #553 on: December 01, 2012, 07:45:10 pm »

You can't win the text war, twelve pounds-gainer!
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #554 on: December 01, 2012, 07:47:04 pm »
« Edited: December 01, 2012, 07:48:56 pm by 71 years ago. Long ago, but never forgotten. »

You can't win the text war, twelve pounds-gainer!

[size=125pt]Oh yeah?[/size]

Crap.  Fail....
memphis
YaBB God

« Reply #555 on: December 01, 2012, 09:20:48 pm »

Walking around San Francisco kicked my Inks last summer.  It's like being on one of those stair stepper machines.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #556 on: December 01, 2012, 09:48:16 pm »

Walking around San Francisco kicked my Inks last summer.  It's like being on one of those stair stepper machines.

I would consider it a challenge!  Of course, I won't take the challenge until I make sure I can handle the challenge!
Smash255
YaBB God

« Reply #557 on: December 01, 2012, 10:56:01 pm »

One thing that hasn't been discussed and really is more important than weight is body fat.  Weight can fluctuate, and if you are primarily just dropping water weight, it really doesn't mean much.  Its body fat that you really should be concerned with rather than just the pounds.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.19, S: -2.09

« Reply #558 on: December 01, 2012, 11:24:01 pm »

Jeff, did you really lose 6 pounds?  Because the last time the forum convinced you to diet, you magically started losing weight really easily, but then we found out that you lied about the weight loss.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #559 on: December 01, 2012, 11:27:24 pm »

Jeff, did you really lose 6 pounds?  Because the last time the forum convinced you to diet, you magically started losing weight really easily, but then we found out that you lied about the weight loss.

Yes, I have lost 6 pounds.  This is no lie.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.19, S: -2.09

« Reply #560 on: December 01, 2012, 11:31:46 pm »

That's what you told us before...
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #561 on: December 01, 2012, 11:33:30 pm »

Jeff, did you really lose 6 pounds?  Because the last time the forum convinced you to diet, you magically started losing weight really easily, but then we found out that you lied about the weight loss.

Yes, I have lost 6 pounds.  This is no lie.

I've gone from 270-264.  I know what I saw on the scale this morning, and it really doesn't matter if anyone here believes me or not.

I'll probably resurface just a bit by morning, probably back to 4 or 5 pounds because I fell off the wagon today, but I will be hopping back on it tomorrow.
patrick1
YaBB God

« Reply #562 on: December 01, 2012, 11:36:49 pm »

Might be taking the Clarence Darrow routine a bit far, Inks.

Someone stretched the truth or lied on the internet. The HORROR....
Lief 🐋
Lief
YaBB God
Dominica

« Reply #563 on: December 01, 2012, 11:45:07 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWdD206eSv0
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #564 on: December 01, 2012, 11:49:34 pm »

I'll defend Inks here.  He has the right to believe what he wants to believe.  I can do nothing about what he believes, especially given my history.  All I can do is state what has happened and its up to him whether to believe it or not.
Smash255
YaBB God

« Reply #565 on: December 02, 2012, 12:47:05 am »

Jeff, did you really lose 6 pounds?  Because the last time the forum convinced you to diet, you magically started losing weight really easily, but then we found out that you lied about the weight loss.

Yes, I have lost 6 pounds.  This is no lie.

I've gone from 270-264.  I know what I saw on the scale this morning, and it really doesn't matter if anyone here believes me or not.

I'll probably resurface just a bit by morning, probably back to 4 or 5 pounds because I fell off the wagon today, but I will be hopping back on it tomorrow.

Was the 270 also measured in the morning?  Weight an fluctuate several pounds during the same day and you are typically at your lowest in the morning, that is generally because you tend to lose more water weight when you sleep but losing water weight doesn't actually mean you lost any weight.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #566 on: December 02, 2012, 12:53:40 am »

I've gone from 270-264.  I know what I saw on the scale this morning, and it really doesn't matter if anyone here believes me or not.

Was the 270 also measured in the morning?  Weight an fluctuate several pounds during the same day and you are typically at your lowest in the morning, that is generally because you tend to lose more water weight when you sleep but losing water weight doesn't actually mean you lost any weight.

Yes, it is all measured in the morning before I get dressed.  I also occasionally weigh myself before bed time to see what the morning may look like.  I don't record the evening measurements.  My typical procedure in the mornings is go to the bathroom, weigh, then shower and get dressed.
АverroŽs 🦉
AverroŽs Nix
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -2.10, S: 1.20

P P P
« Reply #567 on: December 02, 2012, 02:09:39 am »

It's not a lie, if you believe it...
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
YaBB God

« Reply #568 on: December 02, 2012, 08:27:56 am »

LIES LIES LIES YEAH!
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #569 on: December 02, 2012, 12:26:48 pm »

Just as I thought, I did gain 2 pounds this morning thanks to overdoing it yesterday.  I allowed myself to eat foods I enjoy, and that was my mistake.  Back to it, today.
Franzl
YaBB God
Germany

« Reply #570 on: December 02, 2012, 01:07:13 pm »

Just as I thought, I did gain 2 pounds this morning thanks to overdoing it yesterday.  I allowed myself to eat foods I enjoy, and that was my mistake.  Back to it, today.

Unless you consumed 7,000 calories more than maintenence, you haven't actually gained 2 pounds.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
YaBB God
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #571 on: December 02, 2012, 01:17:45 pm »

Unless you consumed 7,000 calories more than maintenence, you haven't actually gained 2 pounds.

Water weight?
Franzl
YaBB God
Germany

« Reply #572 on: December 02, 2012, 01:34:43 pm »

Water weight?

Yes. He "gained" 2 pounds now just as he "lost" 6 pounds in 1 week (in other words, virtually impossible)
Smash255
YaBB God

« Reply #573 on: December 02, 2012, 02:35:39 pm »

Water weight?

Likely, probably also explains a good portion of the six pound loss.  Many people don't really understand natural fluctuations in weight
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #574 on: December 02, 2012, 04:50:14 pm »

The reason I don't think the 6 pounds is water weight, is I've been down this road before.  When I started losing the 25 pounds 13 months ago, I went down pretty rapidly, and I believe I had lost 6-7 pounds in the first week.  Some of it could be water weight, but I think a good portion of it is legitimate weight loss.  The 2 pound weight gain this morning could be either water weight or legitimate weight game.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 ... 80 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length
Logout

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies