Days of Bushie's Life (Update Thread v4) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 10:15:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Days of Bushie's Life (Update Thread v4) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Days of Bushie's Life (Update Thread v4)  (Read 143414 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« on: December 01, 2012, 01:01:44 PM »
« edited: December 01, 2012, 01:13:56 PM by Torie »

I told Jeff how to lose weight  with a minimum of fuss. He ignored me. My pet theory is that at some level Jeff wants to be a fat - either to be a "victim," avoid the entanglements of sex and/or a serious relationship, etc. I do not find Jeff's protestations to the contrary to be persuasive.

Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2012, 06:24:08 PM »

I told Jeff how to lose weight  with a minimum of fuss. He ignored me. My pet theory is that at some level Jeff wants to be a fat - either to be a "victim," avoid the entanglements of sex and/or a serious relationship, etc. I do not find Jeff's protestations to the contrary to be persuasive.

[img 2-01at101000AM.png[/img]

Torie, you make it sound like can just casually have sex. We're not all wealthy retired men, you know. And don't play the old card- you're two years younger than my dad.

No, I think Bushie is just lazy.

Not that I am not all in favor of casual sex, but I am not sure what casual sex has to do with the pursuing of intimate relationships to which I referred.  Casual sex even if Jeff were buffed city is not in accordance with his faith in any event - a faith which despite backsliding here and there he takes seriously.  It's apples and oranges.

By the way being buffed and 30 without much money is a much more effective calling card for sex than being buffed and 61 and with money. Time is a harsh mistress. Get it while you can is my motto. Money is not the universal solvent for all those little hurdles one faces in life. Who knew?
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2012, 11:28:46 PM »

You're a "liberal" now Jeff?  I think a more apt description might be "confused."  I would suggest just "growing up," but then I have a Peter Pan syndrome myself, so that would be "projecting," and that would be just so wrong, so I won't!  Smiley
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2013, 08:21:04 PM »
« Edited: January 27, 2013, 09:01:53 PM by Torie »

Its been a pretty good day.  I went grocery shopping this morning and got some fresh food, such as fruits and vegetables and lean meats, etc.  I'm looking forward to fixing those this week.

Thanks for the grocery shopping update. I do that a lot myself!  What was in the etcetera pile?  Potato chips? Cheetos (damn those are good, and I get a pang when I walk by them, and I have to grab one of my hands that is reaching out for them with the other to stop myself). But I have been Cheetos free for about 6 months. Oh, the willpower!
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2013, 05:05:51 PM »

Has anyone here yet congratulated Jeff for seemingly now thriving in the work environment?  Or is the general sentiment here not to take any of that at face value?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies