Days of Bushie's Life (Update Thread v4) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 01:48:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Days of Bushie's Life (Update Thread v4) (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6
Author Topic: Days of Bushie's Life (Update Thread v4)  (Read 141069 times)
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« on: October 22, 2012, 07:02:42 PM »

Pic, or it isn't official.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2012, 01:43:33 PM »

My advise? Just like George said, you need to grow the Inks up. I left CT over a year ago, and moving out of state is something that you need to do sometimes. As for your Grandmother, mine is 87 years old, and fell down a flight of stairs last month. She broke some ribs, fractured a disc in her back, and lost all of her teeth. I went to CT for two days to visit, and came back. I'm 1700 miles from my nearest family member. I miss watching my neices and nephews growing up, but ya know what.. I'm almost 30, and I need to grow up.. that's why I moved to PA, and now here to Texas, because I need to do what I have to go make something of myself.

If you move back now, your giving up. You might not have the chance to move out of state again, and do you really want to live the rest of your life wondering what could have been?
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2012, 07:15:01 AM »

Have you found a bride yet so that you can legally adopt those kids? Or are you going to just continue to refer yourself as the father of them?
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2012, 10:45:52 AM »

^ Yeah, you're free to do that.. I don't think anyone cares what personal information people post about themselves.. just dont post others.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2012, 06:56:59 AM »

How many jobs have you had in the last 2 years?

More than I would like.

From the beginning of 2011, I have had 4 jobs.  This will be #5 (Convergys, Dell, Xerox, Aetna, CHG).  I don't count Rainbow as a job because I never got paid anything.  In 2012 alone, this will be job #4 (Dell, Xerox, Aetna, CHG)

What about Ameriscam? That should count, since you did sell insurance.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2012, 04:06:34 PM »

How do you have the money to do all this travling if Aetna was screwing with your pay?
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2012, 07:43:30 PM »

Mid December when it is admitted.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2012, 12:47:19 PM »

So you gave 2 weeks notice and they told you to GTFO now?  So no pay for those 2 weeks eh?

Correct. Sad

Be honest.....you were fired, right?

I'm thinking so..
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2012, 06:57:51 PM »

I would be skeptical too.. of course, there was a legitimate job available that would start between $35k- $40k in El Reno.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2012, 07:45:45 AM »

I love Bushie logic.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2012, 10:36:14 AM »

I've driven in a foot and a half of snow in a Camero. Why is 5 inches of snow so difficult?
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2012, 07:55:29 AM »

So, the real question is.. does Utah NOT have plow trucks?
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2012, 08:20:25 PM »

So.. you're back with your family and you are all on tablets?
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2012, 07:22:02 PM »

But Jeff, you've said the same thing over and over again. You've told a new job that you are going away, or have something written into an agreement, or "contract".. You claim to get things in writing, and yet things still fall apart. If I got the job, I would have just stayed in Utah, and not go home.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2012, 02:22:31 PM »

4 days is not 2 weeks.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2012, 06:51:16 PM »

^Wow
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2012, 07:27:52 AM »

How do you plan on supporting yourself?
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2012, 11:35:30 AM »

I will be working for Maisha, and while it is mostly volunteer, they will provide the basics such shelter and food.

That is someone else supporting you, not supporting yourself.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2012, 01:57:09 PM »

Moreover, in America, in Kenya, and everywhere you go it is God who provides all these necessities.  He gives you the health and wakes you up of a morning to go to a job and perform your duties to satisfactory or above levels.

No, he doesn't. I wake me up in the morning. I drive myself to my job, and I do my job that pays my bills, and provides for me.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2012, 02:45:10 PM »

I will be working for Maisha, and while it is mostly volunteer, they will provide the basics such shelter and food.

That is someone else supporting you, not supporting yourself.

Isn't that the same thing though? He works, he gets compensation.

I see it more as an allowence.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2012, 06:46:03 PM »

How can you provide for your future by volunteering? You can't fly back to your family without making money... you can't provide for a future family without it. It's great to want to help, but without some real funds in the bank, it could be tough.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2012, 09:41:23 AM »

Ameriscam
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2012, 01:20:27 PM »

Dang it, Jeff. You should sell propane and propane accessories like me.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2012, 06:49:27 PM »

You're just a general IT guy for the Forest Service?  Or you help them with Xerox products.  What do you do on an average day?  I highly doubt that whatever it is, it's really important enough to warrant keeping the branch open on Christmas.

After training, I will be taking calls answering technical-related questions.  The questions will be such as, my computer won't start or I have no internet connection or I need to install a printer, etc.  Its the same thing I was doing at Dell.  The Forest Service is still using outdated equipment, so I will be troubleshooting Windows XP.  I should be on the phones by next Monday, November 26.

They keep the centers open on holidays just in case someone calls with a question.  Normally, the calls are  pretty few and far between and they usually let people go early and from what I've heard, the holiday staffing is on a volunteer basis, unless not enough people are signed up.  Xerox has a contract with the US Forest Service and if they don't keep the center open at all times, they can get fined or possibly lose the contract.  Xerox would prefer to close the center on major holidays, as they have families they want to spend time with as well, but business is business.

Why are you doing IT help on products that Xerox doesn't manufacture?

Um, I don't get to choose what products Xerox asks me to work on.  I choose to either be employed, or if I don't like it, I can leave.

But that all doesn't make sense. That's like calling a Ford dealership mechanic to help troubleshoot a blender.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2012, 07:44:47 PM »

Didn't you have a problem with Xerox before you moved?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies