CO-PPP: Obama leads by 3% (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 03:31:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  CO-PPP: Obama leads by 3% (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CO-PPP: Obama leads by 3%  (Read 3072 times)
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« on: October 18, 2012, 02:42:35 PM »

If CO has the same effects as NV I think Obama will win the state by 4 if things go like they are now.
I'm going to put out the blame of ignorant people who don't do enough research on why should Obama get another 4 years. It's simple as that.

Yes, anyone who disagrees with you is an ignorant who doesn't do enough research. Roll Eyes
Sure you're not a Paulite?
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2012, 02:49:05 PM »

If CO has the same effects as NV I think Obama will win the state by 4 if things go like they are now.
I'm going to put out the blame of ignorant people who don't do enough research on why should Obama get another 4 years. It's simple as that.

Yes, anyone who disagrees with you is an ignorant who doesn't do enough research. Roll Eyes
If somebody voted for Obama the first time, and votes Romney the 2nd time, its enough evidence that they're not ignorant and done their research on why they changed sides.  Obama already proved to us his record, and voting for him again is appalling.  I don't need to get into details and specifics about each voters record.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies