PPP National poll tied 48-48 (oct18-20)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 04:49:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  PPP National poll tied 48-48 (oct18-20)
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PPP National poll tied 48-48 (oct18-20)  (Read 828 times)
Cliffy
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 21, 2012, 12:12:47 AM »
« edited: October 21, 2012, 12:15:58 AM by Cliffy »

I'm guessing this isn't their tracker, since their tracker actually says tracker on it.

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2011/101810191020Results.pdf

disapproval 50%

D+6
Cliffy
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2012, 12:26:55 AM »
« Edited: October 21, 2012, 12:31:37 AM by Cliffy »

It's only presidential elections and little bit around midterms, last time it was pretty apparent that Obama was going to win (to me anyway) at this point so I wasn't as engaged.  Was in 00 and 04.  Normally I read mostly and post on my on MB but this site cracks me up.

Oh as far as Obama winning if that were to happen somehow my life would go on, just like it did in 08.

However this time around it's as obvious to me that Romney is going to win in a wave kinda like Obama did last time.  Tends to happen when things are crappy.  It amuses me that so many libs on this site don't see that they are going to lose, lol.  With Hindsight most of you won't admit you were so convinced obama was going to win, course that will be just as delusional as you are now.
pa2011
Rookie
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2012, 12:28:31 AM »

This is the tracker and should have been posted in tracking poll section. PPP tweeted a good day for Obama from Wednesday rolled off and Romney was slightly ahead in Saturday's calls. Really mean nothing, so shouldn't be presented as a national poll. Its a tracker.
Cliffy
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2012, 12:32:46 AM »

Interesting, because I looked at the latest tracker release and it said tracker in the opening page, this one didn't......  just another of many reasons I don't like PPP

maybe a moderator will merge it into the national thread.
philly09

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2012, 12:34:10 AM »

72% of the respondents were white. Blacks and Latino's are severely underpolled.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2012, 12:37:17 AM »

72% of the respondents were white. Blacks and Latino's are severely underpolled.

Not really horribly unreasonable, considering the 2004 exit polls were 74% white.
philly09

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2012, 12:42:07 AM »

Not really horribly unreasonable, considering the 2004 exit polls were 74% white.

I doubt just 9% of Latinos, and 12% of Blacks are showing up this year.

Plus, PPP has been horrible this cycle by not including cellphones.
technical support
thrillr1111
United States

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2012, 12:51:52 AM »

It's only presidential elections and little bit around midterms, last time it was pretty apparent that Obama was going to win (to me anyway) at this point so I wasn't as engaged.  Was in 00 and 04.  Normally I read mostly and post on my on MB but this site cracks me up.

Oh as far as Obama winning if that were to happen somehow my life would go on, just like it did in 08.

However this time around it's as obvious to me that Romney is going to win in a wave kinda like Obama did last time.  Tends to happen when things are crappy.  It amuses me that so many libs on this site don't see that they are going to lose, lol.  With Hindsight most of you won't admit you were so convinced obama was going to win, course that will be just as delusional as you are now.

Since you're so convinced romney will win why don't you put alot of money on him on intrade or other websites?
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies