UNH-NH: Obama leads by nine percent
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:00:05 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  UNH-NH: Obama leads by nine percent
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: UNH-NH: Obama leads by nine percent  (Read 15789 times)
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2012, 04:27:18 PM »

Registered Democrat 96% 3% 1% 235
Registered Undeclared 80% 11% 9% 295
Registered Republican 90% 4% 6% 207

Lol, junk. This poll does not reflect the war on whites.

Considering whites make up the vast majority of Democrats , this would be like white on white violence?

Eh KKKrazen?

The vast majority? Surely, that's pushing it? It can hardly be more than 60%, can it?

In New Hampshire?
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2012, 04:34:42 PM »

Polls from NH have been all over the place. You would figure when polling a state with only 700k voters there would be more consistency.

It is NH.  The residents love to "mess" with pollsters.
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2012, 04:35:38 PM »

UNH is always all over the board.
Vern
vern1988
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.30, S: -0.70

P P P

« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2012, 04:54:58 PM »

When did we start listening to uni polls?
TrapperHawk
Rookie
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -4.35

« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2012, 04:57:28 PM »

UNH is... really not very good. Of course, I'd rather have Obama be ahead in the poll than behind. So, considering that, I'll take it. However, I won't exactly do a little dance over it.
Warren 4 Secretary of Everything
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -4.70

« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2012, 04:59:30 PM »

When did we start listening to uni polls?
We didn't.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2012, 05:20:03 PM »

Unless NH has turned even further left than 2008, this cannot be accurate. NH was D+4 in 08 and 04 I believe. Obama may be ahead there, but not by 9%. Absolutely no way, unless you believe Obama will improve on his 2008 numbers nationwide - I don't care what their 2008 poll said.
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2012, 05:24:38 PM »

Unless NH has turned even further left than 2008, this cannot be accurate. NH was D+4 in 08 and 04 I believe. Obama may be ahead there, but not by 9%. Absolutely no way, unless you believe Obama will improve on his 2008 numbers nationwide - I don't care what their 2008 poll said.

Obviously this is not accurate, it's just a nice result for Obama in a basically tied state.  Suggests perhaps a slight edge for him. 
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2012, 06:27:42 PM »

This poll is an outlier, so...
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2012, 08:29:01 AM »

Considering whites make up the vast majority of Democrats , this would be like white on white violence?

Eh KKKrazen?

The vast majority? Surely, that's pushing it? It can hardly be more than 60%, can it?

In New Hampshire?
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2012, 08:31:26 AM »

lolno
anvi
anvikshiki
YaBB God
Netherlands

« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2012, 08:49:40 AM »

An obvious outlier.  I think the balance of New Hampshire polls show that it is within the MoE one way or another.

Clinton1996, I'm a Dem, and I hope Obama wins...but seriously, that image of Kennedy gazing up adoringly at Obama with the Pleiades in the background has got to be the worst picture I've ever seen.  Tongue
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2012, 12:49:36 AM »

"War on whites".

Racist p.o.s.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2012, 07:35:40 PM »

Eh KKKrazen?

In New Hampshire?

Oh, I interpreted the last comments to be more general.
krazen1211
Junior Chimp

« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2012, 08:01:22 PM »

"War on whites".

Racist p.o.s.

Hmm? What is racist about pointing out the fact that this junk poll polls more Registered Democrats than Registered Republicans in a state that has more Registered Republicans than Registered Democrats?

PPP correctly pointed out that the Democratic party's collapse with whites in this nation is likely to be reflected in New Hampshire.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2012, 09:12:34 PM »

"War on whites".

Racist p.o.s.

Hmm? What is racist about pointing out the fact that this junk poll polls more Registered Democrats than Registered Republicans in a state that has more Registered Republicans than Registered Democrats?

PPP correctly pointed out that the Democratic party's collapse with whites in this nation is likely to be reflected in New Hampshire.

You really don't see what's racist about announcing there's a "war on whites" in this country? Don't act like that comment was anything close to dispassionate "boservation" about the presidential race in NH.

You've let your sheet show too many times in public to pretend otherwise, you goon.
krazen1211
Junior Chimp

« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2012, 09:18:35 PM »

You really don't see what's racist about announcing there's a "war on whites" in this country? Don't act like that comment was anything close to dispassionate "boservation" about the presidential race in NH.

You've let your sheet show too many times in public to pretend otherwise, you goon.

What is racist exactly when Romney is winning whites by margins not seen since 1984 in the latest polls?
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2012, 09:40:56 PM »

What is racist exactly when Romney is winning whites by margins not seen since 1984 in the latest polls?

Please Kraven, explain in as much detail as your notorious level of scrupulousness will allow, what do YOU see as the ongoing "war on whites"?
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #43 on: November 02, 2012, 09:44:06 PM »

Krazen you might dial it back a bit. Just a suggestion. The joke is really beginning to annoy some folks. Yes I know, that is what you enjoy in part, but sometimes it is better just to forego pleasure temporarily.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #44 on: November 02, 2012, 09:58:01 PM »

Thought this was a new poll. Who bumped it?
krazen1211
Junior Chimp

« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2012, 10:19:22 PM »

Please Kraven, explain in as much detail as your notorious level of scrupulousness will allow, what do YOU see as the ongoing "war on whites"?

I suspect the answer is the policies of 2009-2010 signed and enacted by Nancy Pelosi and Barack Obama. The result was a skyhigh performance among white voters by the Republican party.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2012, 10:40:10 PM »

You, basically, can't be 'ironically' racist if you're an American Conservative. Sorry.
World politics is up Schmitt creek
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #47 on: November 03, 2012, 04:39:33 AM »

I suspect the answer is the policies of 2009-2010 signed and enacted by Nancy Pelosi and Barack Obama. The result was a skyhigh performance among white voters by the Republican party.

Can you list specifics of these policies that constituted a 'war on whites', and elaborate on how they constituted one?
krazen1211
Junior Chimp

« Reply #48 on: November 03, 2012, 10:43:17 AM »
« Edited: November 03, 2012, 10:53:09 AM by krazen1211 »

Can you list specifics of these policies that constituted a 'war on whites', and elaborate on how they constituted one?

I suspect that some of those policies included free cash for the teachers unions, free cash for the autoworkers unions, an attempt at free cash for the environmentalists, free cash for these green energy lobbying companies, and free cash for the recipients of the explosion in welfare spending.

Meanwhile, married Joes and Janes in the 53% felt that such was not consistent with their ideals of government and they would have to pay for all that stuff. And, the San Francisco social agenda was not consistent with their faith. Thus, whites had to flee to the Republican party to get the draconian spending cuts.
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #49 on: November 03, 2012, 10:54:33 AM »

I suspect that some of those policies included free cash for the teachers unions

Who are majority white.

Who are majority white.

an attempt at free cash for the environmentalists

Who are mostly white.

free cash for these green energy lobbying companies

Who are mostly ran by whites.

and free cash for the recipients of the explosion in welfare spending.

Who are majority white (and not all poor either.)

Meanwhile, married Joes and Janes in the 53% felt that such was not consistent with their ideals of government and they would have to pay for all that stuff.

Oh so only whites are in the 53% now?

And, the San Francisco social agenda was not consistent with their faith.

Yes, we all know the "San Francisco social agenda" (San Francisco is over 40% white too) is primarily pushed by minorities and so fiercely opposed by whites. Roll Eyes It's not like whites voted against Prop 8 and blacks voted 70% for it or anything.

Thus, whites had to flee to the Republican party.

Nice little hyperbolic attempt to explain the collapse of Dixiecrats and fluidity in party ID shifts from the Democratic highs of 2006-2008. I suppose whites in my obviously heavily white state just haven't gotten the memo with Obama ahead by almost double digits despite being a swing state 8 years ago.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies