UNH-NH: Obama leads by nine percent
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:48:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  UNH-NH: Obama leads by nine percent
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: UNH-NH: Obama leads by nine percent  (Read 15792 times)
World politics is up Schmitt creek
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2012, 02:42:27 PM »

Can you list specifics of these policies that constituted a 'war on whites', and elaborate on how they constituted one?

I suspect that some of those policies included free cash for the teachers unions, free cash for the autoworkers unions, an attempt at free cash for the environmentalists, free cash for these green energy lobbying companies, and free cash for the recipients of the explosion in welfare spending.

Meanwhile, married Joes and Janes in the 53% felt that such was not consistent with their ideals of government and they would have to pay for all that stuff. And, the San Francisco social agenda was not consistent with their faith. Thus, whites had to flee to the Republican party to get the draconian spending cuts.

Yes, yes, I've heard all of these talking points before, even the whimsical idea that happening to be in one of the economic classes that pay federal income tax somehow makes one an ontologically better citizen or person, but how is any of this relevant to race?
krazen1211
Junior Chimp

« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2012, 06:19:34 PM »

Can you list specifics of these policies that constituted a 'war on whites', and elaborate on how they constituted one?

I suspect that some of those policies included free cash for the teachers unions, free cash for the autoworkers unions, an attempt at free cash for the environmentalists, free cash for these green energy lobbying companies, and free cash for the recipients of the explosion in welfare spending.

Meanwhile, married Joes and Janes in the 53% felt that such was not consistent with their ideals of government and they would have to pay for all that stuff. And, the San Francisco social agenda was not consistent with their faith. Thus, whites had to flee to the Republican party to get the draconian spending cuts.

Yes, yes, I've heard all of these talking points before, even the whimsical idea that happening to be in one of the economic classes that pay federal income tax somehow makes one an ontologically better citizen or person, but how is any of this relevant to race?

Well, those Joes and Janes are overwhelmingly white. I suppose they could be considered collateral damage rather than intended targets.
World politics is up Schmitt creek
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2012, 06:21:53 PM »

Well, those Joes and Janes are overwhelmingly white. I suppose they could be considered collateral damage rather than intended targets.

Then we shouldn't be calling it the 'war on whites', particularly as several of the awful bad undeserving groups you mentioned in your initial explanation are also primarily white.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2012, 06:26:15 PM »

Krazen you might dial it back a bit. Just a suggestion. The joke is really beginning to annoy some folks. Yes I know, that is what you enjoy in part, but sometimes it is better just to forego pleasure temporarily.

He can't "dial it back", Torie. He's either a bona fide racist if he really believes this crap, or a trollish a$$hole if he says it just to push people's buttons, or alternatively an odious combination of the two.

Either way, his posts are excerable.
Zanas
Zanas46
France

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2012, 06:30:12 PM »

So your "war on whites" is basically a "war on people on grounds of financial-fiscal-social reasons, some of whom happen to be white, but not all of them, and the color of their skin is not really the reason why they are targeted, and after all they are not really targeted, more just damaged, or touched, so it's not really a war altogether".

I hereby ignore you. F**k y**
Ty440
GoldenBoy
United States

« Reply #55 on: November 03, 2012, 06:31:50 PM »

Krazen you might dial it back a bit. Just a suggestion. The joke is really beginning to annoy some folks. Yes I know, that is what you enjoy in part, but sometimes it is better just to forego pleasure temporarily.

He can't "dial it back", Torie. He's either a bona fide racist if he really believes this crap, or a trollish a$$hole if he says it just to push people's buttons, or alternatively an odious combination of the two.

Either way, his posts are excerable.
Badger I like how you stay on Krazen's hide  and don't let none of his racist  b.s. fly.

From now own you shall be known as the Krazencutioner
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #56 on: November 03, 2012, 09:21:39 PM »
« Edited: November 04, 2012, 06:55:30 AM by Big DaddyTX »

Probably not a good idea to give this utter meow any attention.
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #57 on: November 08, 2012, 12:08:25 AM »

So I guess the war on whites continues, huh?
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies