OH-16: Renacci pulling away in internal
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 08:41:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012 House Election Polls
  OH-16: Renacci pulling away in internal
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: OH-16: Renacci pulling away in internal  (Read 1664 times)
Miles
MilesC56
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 26, 2012, 11:29:49 PM »

Article.

Renacci (R)- 51%
Sutton (D)- 41%

Though I know this is an internal, and as much as I like Sutton, I'd realistically put this race somewhere between Slight and Lean R.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2012, 10:20:54 AM »

Article.

Renacci (R)- 51%
Sutton (D)- 41%

Though I know this is an internal, and as much as I like Sutton, I'd realistically put this race somewhere between Slight and Lean R.

This internal is a response to the rumors that Renacci had given up since his campaign recently decided to stop running for the remainder of the race.
krazen1211
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2012, 01:21:41 PM »

Article.

Renacci (R)- 51%
Sutton (D)- 41%

This internal is a response to the rumors that Renacci had given up since his campaign recently decided to stop running for the remainder of the race.

That's inaccurate. He moved his advertising from broadcast TV to cable TV. Reason being that Cleveland broadcast TV is flooded by political ads.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2012, 01:44:49 PM »

Article.

Renacci (R)- 51%
Sutton (D)- 41%

That's inaccurate. He moved his advertising from broadcast TV to cable TV. Reason being that Cleveland broadcast TV is flooded by political ads.

My bad, but regardless there was enough speculation that the real reason he did that was that he has more or less given up on the race.  And this internal is most likely a response to those rumors.
Mr.Phips
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2012, 10:32:54 PM »

I wanna see the Romney margin here.  He probably needs at least 53% here to win statewide.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2012, 12:22:28 PM »

The Pub PVI of this CD is about 5.75%. I never really could believe that it was in serious play this year. It was just beautifully gerrymandered, particularly the way it went down to such up N. Canton and environs (the Stark County portion of the CD has a Pub PVI pushing 9%).
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies