Question the Power: Ask Me Anything! (Mideast)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 09:19:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Question the Power: Ask Me Anything! (Mideast)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Question the Power: Ask Me Anything! (Mideast)  (Read 6058 times)
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: June 24, 2013, 09:15:25 AM »

A new month, a new chance for you to ask questions! I know many are exhausted after these nerve-racking elections but now we must go back to work. Smiley

Please note that you can ask questions both to me, the Governor, and to Cathcon, the Lt. Governor of the Mideast.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #76 on: June 25, 2013, 12:22:07 PM »

I'm bumping this just in case there's someone who has a question and hasn't seen the thread.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #77 on: June 25, 2013, 04:26:50 PM »
« Edited: June 25, 2013, 04:29:07 PM by ex-Senator X »

Will you support the formal annexation of the Greater Ohio Colonial Region (previously known as the Pacific)?  Will Lieutenant Governor Cathcon do so?
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #78 on: June 26, 2013, 07:41:37 AM »

Will you support the formal annexation of the Greater Ohio Colonial Region (previously known as the Pacific)?  Will Lieutenant Governor Cathcon do so?

I don't. I have no interest in involving the Mideast in this mess.

In fact, I consider the entire movement to dissolve the Pacifc Region a devious attempt to destroy the game by individuals who are fed up and tired with Atlasia. I have the following thing to say to these people: Leave! You may no longer enjoy it, but that doesn't mean you have to ruin Atlasia for the many people who want to remain a part of the game.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #79 on: June 26, 2013, 04:32:57 PM »

In fact, I consider the entire movement to dissolve the Pacifc Region a devious attempt to destroy the game by individuals who are fed up and tired with Atlasia. I have the following thing to say to these people: Leave! You may no longer enjoy it, but that doesn't mean you have to ruin Atlasia for the many people who want to remain a part of the game.

That series of posts I made was a joke, I wasn't even intending for you to take them seriously enough to answer Tongue
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #80 on: June 27, 2013, 03:39:07 AM »

That series of posts I made was a joke, I wasn't even intending for you to take them seriously enough to answer Tongue

I'm thankful for any kind of questions these days. Wink
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #81 on: June 27, 2013, 04:14:11 AM »

Feel free to disagree with the methods, but clear reasons have been given for the actions that were taken, none of which involved ruining Atlasia.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #82 on: June 27, 2013, 10:05:42 AM »

Feel free to disagree with the methods, but clear reasons have been given for the actions that were taken, none of which involved ruining Atlasia.

It's not really important what superficial reasons you cite for your actions; one just has to take a look at the group of individuals who are involved in this plot to understand what's going on.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #83 on: July 29, 2013, 09:24:22 AM »

It's time again. Please ask any questions you have, citizens of the Mideast. Smiley
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies