Republican Predictions are up!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:41:25 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Republican Predictions are up!
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Republican Predictions are up!  (Read 1321 times)
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: December 09, 2007, 06:19:58 PM »

YAHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The link is the same as the one for the Dems, but it's 2008R, not 2008D.
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2007, 06:58:15 PM »

Not that I want to spoil anything... but how long will it take until Ron Paul wins most states in the compiled prediction map? Or are "Pauliacs" generally too lazy to actually create prediction maps of their own as opposed to their voting behavior in the mock primary? Wink
Verily
Cuivienen
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.81, S: -6.78

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2007, 07:00:19 PM »

Not that I want to spoil anything... but how long will it take until Ron Paul wins most states in the compiled prediction map? Or are "Pauliacs" generally too lazy to actually create prediction maps of their own as opposed to their voting behavior in the mock primary? Wink

There's no Ron Paul option, thankfully.
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2007, 07:00:49 PM »

Dude, been done https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=66097.0
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2007, 07:03:52 PM »

I thought there was one... between "MH" and "TT" there's a "RP" option. Paul has to share the same colour with Tancredo, Hunter and the uncommitted delegates however.
Verily
Cuivienen
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.81, S: -6.78

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2007, 07:10:06 PM »

I thought there was one... between "MH" and "TT" there's a "RP" option. Paul has to share the same colour with Tancredo, Hunter and the uncommitted delegates however.

You're right, there is. Damn.
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2007, 07:13:07 PM »

You're right, there is. Damn.

Hahaha, we're doomed...
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2007, 07:16:34 PM »

The Paul fans voting in the mock election are merely expressing their preference for him to win.  It doesn't mean they think he's actually likely to sweep all the primaries.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2007, 07:16:43 PM »

I implore the Ron Paul hacks either to be non-hackish in the predictions or not do one.
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2007, 07:18:57 PM »

The Paul fans voting in the mock election are merely expressing their preference for him to win.  It doesn't mean they think he's actually likely to sweep all the primaries.

Uh, well, at least some of them... perhaps. Cheesy
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2007, 07:59:35 PM »

I thought MI only lost 1/2 their delegates, and even that hadn't been decide for sure, but I didn't think we were losing all of ours for the Reps.  I know we did for the Dems. though.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2007, 08:04:02 PM »

I thought MI only lost 1/2 their delegates, and even that hadn't been decide for sure, but I didn't think we were losing all of ours for the Reps.  I know we did for the Dems. though.

You're correct.  The RNC has stripped half of MI's delegates (as they have with other pre-Feb. 5th states, including NH and SC), though it's possible that the eventual nominee will restore those delegates after the fact.  There's no chance of it losing all of its delegates, which is what's happened on the Democratic side.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2007, 08:05:00 PM »

You're correct.  The RNC has stripped half of MI's delegates (as they have with other pre-Feb. 5th states, including NH and SC), though it's possible that the eventual nominee will restore those delegates after the fact.  There's no chance of it losing all of its delegates, which is what's happened on the Democratic side.

What about FL.  Dave has MI's delegates @ 0 for the MI Reps and FL as well.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2007, 08:25:00 PM »

Same story with Florida.  They lose half their delegates as well.  However, I don't see any mention of delegates for *any* state on the predictions page.  Where do you see that?
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2007, 08:31:22 PM »

Same story with Florida.  They lose half their delegates as well.  However, I don't see any mention of delegates for *any* state on the predictions page.  Where do you see that?

No - it's in the page where you make the predictions, so I'm assuming that OUR LORD AND MASTER (aka Dave) is going to add them in eventually.
Padfoot
padfoot714
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: -6.96

« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2007, 02:46:38 AM »

I cant seem to find links to the party primary pages other than in these threads.  Are they posted anywhere else on the site?
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2007, 02:59:21 AM »

I cant seem to find links to the party primary pages other than in these threads.  Are they posted anywhere else on the site?

No.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies