PA: Franklin & Marshall: Obama +4 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:31:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  PA: Franklin & Marshall: Obama +4 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PA: Franklin & Marshall: Obama +4  (Read 1421 times)
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« on: October 31, 2012, 10:47:15 AM »

The 44-45 is a bigger problem for R than the 48-49 is for O. What does concern me just a bit, though, is that something has motivated the Casey people to get up off their dead rear ends and get to work. The "Tea Party Tom" ads are back in full swing as is a positive Casey ad that ties him to coal. The right has really been working the coal angle here, and the rednecks have these big black and red bumper stickers that say, "Stop the war on coal - FIRE Obama." Additionally, I have received no calls from the Casey people, and I even got a few from the Sestak people back in 2010. (Hopefully, Sestak will throw in to possibly challenge Corbett).

This may all be much ado about nothing - we're in the final week and there is money left to be spent, so they will spend it. I just would hate like hell to see two PA Senators as Tea Party right wingers and a complete moron in the Governor's mansion. Doesn't bode well for them in the long term, but in the short term that wouldn't be cool.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies