PPP NC: Still tied. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:09:04 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  PPP NC: Still tied. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PPP NC: Still tied.  (Read 1728 times)
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« on: October 31, 2012, 01:19:41 PM »

Whatever makes you happy...
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2012, 01:23:55 PM »

In 2010 and during the primaries they seemed the golden standard, but I suppose they've changed their methodology and it's not really working. Or perhaps it was the forum bubble that made me think that- were they good in the first place?

There's... no evidence to suggest that PPP has been off this year, other than that some people have decided that NC's a lock for Romney based on some kind of gut feeling and a SUSA poll or two. NC's been tied for months.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2012, 01:30:28 PM »

In 2010 and during the primaries they seemed the golden standard, but I suppose they've changed their methodology and it's not really working. Or perhaps it was the forum bubble that made me think that- were they good in the first place?

There's... no evidence to suggest that PPP has been off this year, other than that some people have decided that NC's a lock for Romney based on some kind of gut feeling and a SUSA poll or two. NC's been tied for months.

This.

PPP is based in NC and historically their polls have been very accurate there. It is one thing to crap on them about FL, but NC ( and VA for that matter.....), they know better then anyone.

Yeah, the polls we have showing Romney ahead in North Carolina are SUSA (pretty bad) and Rasmussen (lol). If I see a CBS or WaPo poll showing Romney leading there I'll take it seriously, but I don't think NC is anything other than a tie right now.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies