Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 18, 2017, 10:52:11 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Please delete your old personal messages.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
| |-+  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, Virginia)
| | |-+  Women: Sen. Bob Menendez paid us for sex in the Dominican Republic
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 Print
Author Topic: Women: Sen. Bob Menendez paid us for sex in the Dominican Republic  (Read 8398 times)
Mr. Morden
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: October 31, 2012, 08:50:58 pm »
Ignore

Since this is apparently about a Senator, I've moved it to Congressional Elections.

My magnum opus is now complete.  Read the complete "The Adventures of Hobo Orgy Guy & Blondie" (now in paperback).

Watch Dave being briefed by the mods.

Being a moderator is basically like one giant party.  Except you're the one ruining the party and everyone hates you.
badgate
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 31, 2012, 08:53:36 pm »
Ignore

Did this Senator learn nothing from the Secret Service? Always. Pay. Your hookers.

Political Matrix Score
Economic: -6.32
Social: -4.17

"Hubert Humphrey must not have been considered very fun either."-Gilmore Girls
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Moderators
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: October 31, 2012, 08:57:46 pm »
Ignore

I wonder how many senators are shi**ing themselves right now out of fear that they're the philanderer about to be exposed.

Mr Moderate at 54/10 is a total joke, he is a horror.

I think it is very possible that Vladimir Putin could be the Antichrist.  That is nothing more than an educated guess on my part.
Yank2133
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 31, 2012, 08:58:44 pm »
Ignore

Did this Senator learn nothing from the Secret Service? Always. Pay. Your hookers.

Pretty much this.
MaxQue
YaBB God
Canada

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 31, 2012, 08:59:13 pm »
Ignore

Rumor is that it involves a Senator flying to a big donor's Caribbean place for orgies with hookers that didn't get paid.

I didn't know than DSK was an US Senator.
Trounce-'em Theresa
Nathan
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 31, 2012, 09:16:37 pm »
Ignore

'Campaign' would imply somebody running in 2012, wouldn't it...?

Then again, it's a Drudge headline.

Professor Nathan. A shameless agrarian collectivist with no respect for private property or individual rights. Can you really trust him?

Yeah that's right, I said Siam. Why don't you go tell Pedro Martinez
Keystone Phil
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 31, 2012, 09:17:54 pm »
Ignore

Well, I think we can count Casey out of this one...

The entire country is pretty much Republican.
Trounce-'em Theresa
Nathan
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 31, 2012, 09:19:18 pm »
Ignore

Doubt it's Brown, either.

My big concern would be if it's Reid, since he's Leader and all, but I imagine there are any number of Senators it could be.

Professor Nathan. A shameless agrarian collectivist with no respect for private property or individual rights. Can you really trust him?

Edu
Ufokart
YaBB God
Argentina

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 31, 2012, 09:23:37 pm »
Ignore

So, let's see, just for fun...

He's male
He's a current senator
He's a democrat (Drudge wouldn't report it otherwise)
He's running for reelection (Only because it says "campaign" up there)
Assuming he's not from a safe D state like Cardin in Maryland or Whitehouse in RI
He's "powerful" so I guess that rules Casey out Tongue

So, Jon Tester, Bill Nelson or Sherrod Brown, correct? Grin
tmthforu94
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: October 31, 2012, 09:23:47 pm »
Ignore

Menendez, maybe? Just throwing names out there.
Trounce-'em Theresa
Nathan
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 31, 2012, 09:26:06 pm »
Ignore

Menendez would be an interesting possibility.

Edu
Ufokart
YaBB God
Argentina

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 31, 2012, 09:27:16 pm »
Ignore

If I think about hookers + a US city, then Miami crops instantly to mind Grin

I'm guessing it's Nelson Tongue
tmthforu94
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: October 31, 2012, 09:27:36 pm »
Ignore

If this blew up enough, could he potentially lose? I think it's safe to say if this is Nelson, Brown, or Tester, they'll more than likely lose.
RogueBeaver
YaBB God
Canada

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 31, 2012, 09:28:39 pm »
Ignore

Menendez is what I heard on Twitter, could be wrong. And if so, no, he wouldn't lose. The guy's sleazy enough as is.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 09:30:17 pm by Romney/Ryan 2012! »Logged

7.35, 3.65

ę Les plus nobles principes du monde ne valent que par líaction.  Ľ - Charles de Gaulle

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard." - H.L. Mencken
Skill and Chance
YaBB God
View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 31, 2012, 09:30:06 pm »
Ignore

If this blew up enough, could he potentially lose? I think it's safe to say if this is Nelson, Brown, or Tester, they'll more than likely lose.

Well, it's perhaps more relevant that if it is Menendez and he was forced out, Christie would get to appoint.  And apparently under NJ law the appointee serves out the term?
Trounce-'em Theresa
Nathan
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: October 31, 2012, 09:36:44 pm »
Ignore

Well, it's perhaps more relevant that if it is Menendez and he was forced out, Christie would get to appoint.  And apparently under NJ law the appointee serves out the term?

Yeah. Menendez, if it is him, will probably still win, and if he ends up resigning it's anybody's guess. We could get an appointed Republican for five and a half years in New Jersey (in which case I really hope it's LoBiondo, one of the few New Jersey Republicans for whom I have respect along with Christie himself and Smith some but not all of the time). Christie could also appoint a Democrat as a gratis to the choice of the voters. We shall see.

tmthforu94
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: October 31, 2012, 09:38:55 pm »
Ignore

Well, it's perhaps more relevant that if it is Menendez and he was forced out, Christie would get to appoint.  And apparently under NJ law the appointee serves out the term?

Yeah. Menendez, if it is him, will probably still win, and if he ends up resigning it's anybody's guess. We could get an appointed Republican for five and a half years in New Jersey (in which case I really hope it's LoBiondo, one of the few New Jersey Republicans for whom I have respect along with Christie himself and Smith some but not all of the time). Christie could also appoint a Democrat as a gratis to the choice of the voters. We shall see.
Christie has some Presidential ambitions, so I don't see him appointing a Democrat, especially if this seat decides who has the majority, which it very well could. If he does appoint, my money would be on Guadagno. Or who knows, maybe he'll appoint himself?
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
sjkqw
YaBB God
Italy

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 31, 2012, 09:40:00 pm »
Ignore

I don't imagine that is a situation that Christie would like to be in. He is already seen as somewhat moderate in this GOP. He would have no chance in the 2012 primaries if he appoints a Dem

Fashion. Football. Furniture Shopping

20:41   Classic   I think we need to abort any babies with autism so we won't end up with more people like smilo in our society

[9:01 PM] retromike22: no offense.... but I have occasionally realized that it is easier to understand your emotions and actions if I think it's a girl making those choices
Seriously?
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 31, 2012, 09:41:28 pm »
Ignore

I wonder how many senators are shi**ing themselves right now out of fear that they're the philanderer about to be exposed.
Pretty much all of them. Scumbaggery doesn't have a party affiliation.
cinyc
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 31, 2012, 09:44:43 pm »
Ignore

Menendez is what I heard on Twitter, could be wrong. And if so, no, he wouldn't lose. The guy's sleazy enough as is.

If it is him, New Jersey has more pressing things to worry about right now than their Senator sleeping with hookers.  Much of the state doesn't even have electricity right now.  The news cycle is wall-to-wall Sandy.
Trounce-'em Theresa
Nathan
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 31, 2012, 09:46:14 pm »
Ignore

If it is him, New Jersey has more pressing things to worry about right now than their Senator sleeping with hookers.  Much of the state doesn't even have electricity right now.  The news cycle is wall-to-wall Sandy.

Yeah. If this is Menendez then this news could not have broken at a better (or less bad) time for him.

tmthforu94
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: October 31, 2012, 09:47:07 pm »
Ignore

Haha, I like what I've started here. By the end of the night, everyone on this forum is going to be hating Menendez. Wink

Seriously?
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 31, 2012, 09:47:48 pm »
Ignore

Menendez, maybe? Just throwing names out there.
Menendez would fit the bill. And he looks sleazy enough to do that.

I doubt he'll lose though. Half his state has no power and bigger things to worry about.
Keystone Phil
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 31, 2012, 09:49:31 pm »
Ignore

Totally could see it being Menendez. The dude is such a prick.

The entire country is pretty much Republican.
Bacon! 🔥
Bacon King
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 31, 2012, 09:50:33 pm »
Ignore

Guys, assuming for a moment that this actually is a real story, I'm thinking the Senator is from out west somewhere.

Drudge has a habit of always releasing his big stuff in the middle of the live news reporting so they have to stop everything and cut to the BREAKING STORY. Given the late night release this story will apparently have, I'm wondering if it's being timed to go out like ten minutes into the start of the evening news in the Senator's home state?

BK without all the crazy drugs just wouldn't be BK.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout