Women: Sen. Bob Menendez paid us for sex in the Dominican Republic (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 08:47:47 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Women: Sen. Bob Menendez paid us for sex in the Dominican Republic (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Women: Sen. Bob Menendez paid us for sex in the Dominican Republic  (Read 12582 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« on: November 02, 2012, 10:43:59 AM »

I wonder if this will have any effect on Latino voters defecting to Republicans like Romney.  Latino voters and Latin women are devout Catholics, and a cheating Latin man will turn off a lot of Latin women. 

This pretty much ruins any chances Menendez had at getting the VP nod in 2016.

So...because a Latin guy who is not married (and thus not "cheating") may have underpaid prostitutes tons of Latin voters (who are mostly in other states and might not even hear about this) are going to vote for Romney over Obama who is entirely unrelated to this incident.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/InsaneTrollLogic
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2012, 10:45:26 AM »

I wonder how many senators are shi**ing themselves right now out of fear that they're the philanderer about to be exposed.
84 or whatever the number of male members is at current.

You also can't rule out that there might be a female Senator who is a cougar, I mean would it shock anyone if it was found out that Gillibrand was f**king interns in her office or something?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies