Women: Sen. Bob Menendez paid us for sex in the Dominican Republic (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:16:52 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Women: Sen. Bob Menendez paid us for sex in the Dominican Republic (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Women: Sen. Bob Menendez paid us for sex in the Dominican Republic  (Read 12413 times)
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« on: October 31, 2012, 06:31:55 PM »

crossing my fingers for Mitt Romney gay sex scandal.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2012, 07:32:06 PM »

Who care's who's gay; if it's you Democrats trolling for a gay sex scandal involving Romney, then it speaks volumes about your hypocrisy regarding Gay's and here I thought you were into tolerance and all that garbage; it seems tolerance is only a one way street, as long as folks agree with you; but god help them if they should differ with you; Stacy Dash "coming out" in support of Mitt Romney, god forbid a member of the Hollywood elite broke ranks and dissed Obama, good for her; Jon Voight, Clint Eastwood and many more have long ago woken up to your party's double standard and they don't give a crap, because they "Know" the power broker's can't hurt them: but all the other plebs, like Matt Damon, George Clooney etc., are so intimidated by the power brokers in Hollywood and the Democratic party, I'm sure they don't know what they believe any more: another example of this double standard, is the ad that trash Michael Moore in cooperation with MoveOn. org have put out, using OAP to trash talk voters into not to vote for Romney: don't see Obama repudiating that ad, so much for elevating the political discourse, yeah right!: I noticed this Obama seems to be Mr Cool, collected and magnanimous when the "Sun is Shining" not the happy warrior when things are not going his way: seems to get angry, sarcastic and peevish. Yeah the world is full of funny irony's.

You used more than one sentence in a post!

Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2012, 10:56:46 PM »

As long as it isn't Sherrod Brown, I don't really care...

That's who first crossed my mind.

By the way, this scandal could mean Senator Booker. If Menendez resigns, you know Christie will do that.

Not if he wants to win a Republican presidential primary.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2012, 11:27:51 PM »

Still waiting for Daily Caller to actually post the story. Knowing their track record, there's a good chance it's garbage.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2012, 12:28:03 AM »

1:30 am, still no actual story.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2012, 12:57:48 AM »

Sounds like tabloid trash to me. Menendez should sue.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2012, 01:28:33 AM »

Basically the evidence is:

-He visits the Dominican Republic a lot
-The two prostitutes were solicited by a man named "Bob"
-They thought they recognized him in a picture

He should obviously resign immediately. This story is air tight and very convincing. Roll Eyes
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2012, 03:22:57 AM »

You guys seem awfully confident on this one. This was a non-competitive race that would have gone about 55-45 per the New Jersey normal. This is the type of thing that could move the needle. It's on my serious watch list.

Is it even in the news at all though? It's not getting any play in the national media as far as I can tell. I'm sure the local news in New Jersey has more pressing things to report on. And the story is so sketchy and unsubstantiated that it's only a little more credible than rumor.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies