Women: Sen. Bob Menendez paid us for sex in the Dominican Republic (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:08:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Women: Sen. Bob Menendez paid us for sex in the Dominican Republic (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Women: Sen. Bob Menendez paid us for sex in the Dominican Republic  (Read 12535 times)
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« on: November 01, 2012, 12:25:03 PM »

I wonder how many senators are shi**ing themselves right now out of fear that they're the philanderer about to be exposed.
84 or whatever the number of male members is at current.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2012, 12:39:28 PM »

Apparently Menendez didn't learn from those Secret Service agents that he said should be fired. Pay your hookers in full, buddy.

How does that old adage go again? Those who live in glass houses, shouldn't throw stones?
Those who live in glass houses should go into the basement to fuck.

This pretty much ruins any chances Menendez had at getting the VP nod in 2016.
He ever had any? The world we live in...

(as an aside, I thought prostitutes are usually fully-paid up front; opebo or anyone else know the standard here?).
Yeap, that's how the system works here too.
Some kind of luxury hooker hired-for-days-for-an-orgy scenario is just about the only scenario I can imagine that might conceivably deviate from that rule. And even there it's hard to imagine.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies