Women: Sen. Bob Menendez paid us for sex in the Dominican Republic (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 12:28:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Women: Sen. Bob Menendez paid us for sex in the Dominican Republic (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Women: Sen. Bob Menendez paid us for sex in the Dominican Republic  (Read 12515 times)
Gass3268
Atlas Star
United States

« on: October 31, 2012, 06:40:25 PM »

If this is big, wouldn't it be the leading headline right now instead of "5 Days"?
Gass3268
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2012, 06:46:31 PM »

If this is big, wouldn't it be the leading headline right now instead of "5 Days"?

There's no patented Drudge siren, either.  No red font, no bolding.  We'll have to wait and see.

I think the guess for a Congressional candidate is a good guess, maybe a high level aid or nothing? Most likely I'm thinking this is nothing. 
Gass3268
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2012, 08:14:34 PM »

Gosh, you people need to get a grip. It's freaking Drudge! I'm going to assume none of you seriously believe this and are extremely bored and need something to gossip about.

You're my favorite newish Republican member of the Atlas Forum!
Gass3268
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2012, 01:16:14 AM »

No idea how much impact it can have. Hopefully Menendez still pulls this off. I'm glad it affects a candidate who might be solid enough not be sunk by that (of course, had it been Gilibrand or Carper... Tongue).

Imagine the headline:

Women: Sen. Gilibrand paid us for sex in the Dominican Republic
Gass3268
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2012, 09:36:30 AM »

So far I haven't heard anything on Fox News, MSNBC, CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS or any other of the mainstream news networks. This story will probably go no where before the election, afterwards might be a different story.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies