Women: Sen. Bob Menendez paid us for sex in the Dominican Republic (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:39:35 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Women: Sen. Bob Menendez paid us for sex in the Dominican Republic (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Women: Sen. Bob Menendez paid us for sex in the Dominican Republic  (Read 12481 times)
Skill and Chance
Atlas Icon
« on: October 31, 2012, 09:30:06 PM »

Menendez would be an interesting possibility.
If this blew up enough, could he potentially lose? I think it's safe to say if this is Nelson, Brown, or Tester, they'll more than likely lose.

Well, it's perhaps more relevant that if it is Menendez and he was forced out, Christie would get to appoint.  And apparently under NJ law the appointee serves out the term?
Skill and Chance
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2012, 12:16:17 AM »

As long as it isn't Sherrod Brown, I don't really care...

That's who first crossed my mind.

By the way, this scandal could mean Senator Booker. If Menendez resigns, you know Christie will do that.

Not if he wants to win a Republican presidential primary.

Political self-preservation comes first.  He's up next fall.  If he appointed a Republican to flip the senate only months after the state voted in a Democrat, he might as well not run for re-election in blue NJ.  Particularly if his appointee is the deciding vote on the Ryan Budget, he would be setting himself up for inverse 2010. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies