New Mexico and Iowa (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:12:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  New Mexico and Iowa (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New Mexico and Iowa  (Read 3462 times)
Ben.
Ben
YaBB God

« on: March 31, 2004, 04:22:33 PM »

numerous recounts show that gore lost florida.

…a state-wide recount would probably have given the state to Gore... and there is the little matter of voter disenfranchisement... but I'm sorry lets not start this whole subject all over again... it would get very ugly very quickly...

I for one was thinking that Kerry was likely to lose NM and IA… now I think that NM will still be lost to Bush however I think IA will be a Kerry win by anywhere from 2-7%...

PA, is very much in play however despite the polls I would still say Kerry should have an advantage there imho… steel workers in the west of the state and the dem leaning voters in Pittsburgh and the west and Philadelphia and the east should come out in large numbers for Kerry… these polls from PA just strengthen the case for Edwards as VP imho… about the polls who was polled likely or registered voters and what was the split between Dems and Reps…

OH, as with PA is very much in play and strengthens the case even further for Edwards as VP… a lot of job losses and the steel issue should help Kerry particularly with Edwards on the ticket… the same is true of WV where economic factors should help swing the state back to its traditionally democrat voting habits, and again Edwards helps a lot…  

Polls should be showing Bush pulling ahead in FL imo if they are showing a tight race in PA but then again the polls showed the same in PA in 2000… but the FL polls remain an anomaly, I would expect the next batch of polls out of FL to show a bush lead of say 3-6% …

But that’s just my take on where things stand….    
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies