Bandit73 the independent (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 11:20:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Bandit73 the independent (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bandit73 the independent  (Read 9078 times)
angus
Atlas Icon
« on: March 31, 2004, 03:22:51 PM »

I have been a self-described independent since 1996, when I was 22, because of the Clinton regime's charge to the right which mimicked the militant Republican Congress of the time.

In college I was a member of the Northern Kentucky Young Democrats, before quitting the Democratic Party.

I became an independent (or whatever it's called in MA, I forget) about that time too.  You may find that you'll have very little input as an independent (Declined-to-State in CA).  I suspect at some point you'll either go back to the Democrats or become a Republican.  You can be a Republican without ever having to give them money or vote for any of their candidates in general elections, you know.  Same with the Democrats.  But at least that way, you can have some say in the matter.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2004, 03:44:43 PM »

Far from it.  You really should visit Egypt before you say that.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2004, 05:22:28 PM »

youze are all a bunch of lazy bums.  just click on that big  ?help button above and a new window will open.  Then click on POSTING and it'll show you how to make all those emoticons.  

Like this one, from Wal-Mart:   Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies