Survey Atlasia: Mideast Gubernatorial Election Poll
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 12:08:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Survey Atlasia: Mideast Gubernatorial Election Poll
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: If the election for Mideast Governor was today, who would you vote for?
Governor Tmthforu94 (TPP-IN)

Fmr. Governor/Senator Inks.LWC (W-MI)

Fmr. Governor Zuwo (W-KY)

Fmr. SoEA/ME Assemblyman Cathcon (TPP-MI)

ME Assemblyman Mr. X (LIB-OH)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 18

Calculate results by number of options selected
Author Topic: Survey Atlasia: Mideast Gubernatorial Election Poll  (Read 1319 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 11, 2012, 04:25:57 PM »

This poll is for all registered Mideast voters and will run for five days.
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2012, 04:27:36 PM »

Inks, ZuWo, Cathcon and Tmth.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2012, 04:37:48 PM »

Governor Tmthforu94 has earned a second term, imo.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2012, 06:36:22 PM »

Governor Tmthforu94 would get my support
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2012, 07:43:00 PM »

There is nobody in the Mideast I would choose over Tmthforu94.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2012, 03:19:57 PM »

This still has time left!
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2012, 06:27:48 PM »

I don't live in the Mideast, but if I did:

1. Tossup
2. Tossup
3. Cathcon
4. Tmth
Oldiesfreak1854
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2012, 07:32:25 PM »

Tough call.  I voted for Tmth in the last matchup but Inks, ZuWo, and Cathcon would all be great candidates.  I think Tmth has done a good job but any of them would be great.
Kitteh
drj101
United States

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2012, 09:15:51 PM »

There are good candidates here, but I believe Tmthforu deserves to be reelected.
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2012, 07:24:02 PM »

Perhaps I misunderstand the purpose of this poll, but why is Tmth's name in there four times?  Surely once would be enough?  

Oh, and I voted Tmthforu, Inks, Cathcon, and Zuwo -in no particular order.    
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2012, 07:30:31 PM »

There is nobody in the Mideast I would choose over Tmthforu94.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2012, 07:31:41 PM »

Perhaps I misunderstand the purpose of this poll, but why is Tmth's name in there four times?  Surely once would be enough?  

Oh, and I voted Tmthforu, Inks, Cathcon, and Zuwo -in no particular order.    
I'm in four match-ups. Smiley Tmth vs. Inks, Tmth vs. Cathcon, Tmth vs. ZuWo, and Tmth vs. Mr X.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2012, 10:58:05 PM »

Honestly, I'm surprised by how close this is. I think I've done just about everything I can possibly do, whether it be pass major reforms with bi-partisan support, have the Wiki in the best shape it has been (and doing so almost entirely by myself), or get the budget balanced. I'm also making a real attempt to make this more realistic, such as my jobs trip to China/Japan. I'd love to hear why so many don't think I'm deserving of a second term so I can correct those problems. It's either that, or similar to the September Gubernatorial polling, Whigs are still hacking all of our polls to over-inflate their candidates. If that's the case, please grow up and quit.

I will be holding an "emergency" town-hall immediately very soon, where I hope that the high percentage of voters who disapprove of me (see approval rating poll, which had me just barely over 50%) speak out what their concerns are instead of continuously hiding behind the poll. That is the only way we can continue to make our region better.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2012, 11:11:34 PM »

Some of us didn't vote, Governor. Wink
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2012, 06:04:57 PM »

It's either that, or similar to the September Gubernatorial polling, Whigs are still hacking all of our polls to over-inflate their candidates. If that's the case, please grow up and quit.

That's a bit harsh of an accusation, considering we have at least enough Whigs in the region that if all of them voted, you'd get the results that are up there.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2012, 06:25:45 PM »

It's either that, or similar to the September Gubernatorial polling, Whigs are still hacking all of our polls to over-inflate their candidates. If that's the case, please grow up and quit.

That's a bit harsh of an accusation, considering we have at least enough Whigs in the region that if all of them voted, you'd get the results that are up there.
Well, you'd be really stretching it to get all the Whigs voting, considering a couple of them aren't active on these parts, and I also know of several Whigs who believe I deserve a second term. Saying there are inactive Whigs is not an attack, by the way, as every party has members like that. It's also not just the Whig Party specifically, but conservatives as a whole - I know the same thing was done back in the good ole' days of the RPP.

I have had one non-Mideasterner contact me apologizing for voting in other regions polls. My only desire is that on polls like this, as well as on approval ratings, we only have members of our region voting, and that hasn't been the case recently. Smiley
TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: 6.96

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2012, 07:16:49 PM »

If there is any ultra-secret Whig plot to mess up your polls it's also a secret to me.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2012, 07:29:36 PM »

I apologize for my unfair claim against the Whig Party. While I have had one non-Mideast Whig contact me about voting in these polls, I had made this accusation before receiving that information.

If there is any ultra-secret Whig plot to mess up your polls it's also a secret to me.
I know it is not coordinated - I never suggested it was. This isn't about "my polls". Conservatives almost always over-poll in Atlasia, and this is something that has been done since the days of the RPP.

Regardless of ideology, all I ask is that people only vote in polls they're supposed to, and not mess up other ones. It's been done far too much for far too long.
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2012, 07:54:17 PM »

FWIW, I just posted a comment, I didn't actually vote in the poll.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2012, 10:31:16 PM »

I apologize for my unfair claim against the Whig Party. While I have had one non-Mideast Whig contact me about voting in these polls, I had made this accusation before receiving that information.

I know it is not coordinated - I never suggested it was. This isn't about "my polls". Conservatives almost always over-poll in Atlasia, and this is something that has been done since the days of the RPP.

Regardless of ideology, all I ask is that people only vote in polls they're supposed to, and not mess up other ones. It's been done far too much for far too long.

Or perhaps liberals tend to just not vote in polls as much as conservatives.  It's a bit disheartening that your second thought behind "some people might not like the job I'm doing" was "The Whigs are rigging polls in Atlasia".
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2012, 12:24:08 AM »

Or perhaps liberals tend to just not vote in polls as much as conservatives.  It's a bit disheartening that your second thought behind "some people might not like the job I'm doing" was "The Whigs are rigging polls in Atlasia".
...Which is why I apologized for that claim. I have had a Whig member contact me, admitting they had done this. Because of that, and from my time in the RPP, I know this has been an occurrence before in Atlasia.

Regardless of ideology, all I ask is that people only vote in polls they're supposed to, and not mess up other ones.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies