Roemer's parting remarks... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 11:22:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Roemer's parting remarks... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Roemer's parting remarks...  (Read 5507 times)
ATFFL
Junior Chimp
« on: February 12, 2005, 02:59:57 PM »

I hate to keep bashing Dean(not really), but he will be a disaster for the Democrats. He's too unpredictable, and he'll hurt the party image. I can see Republicans using his image to scare up money for their candidates in the midterms.

The crux of the problem with Howard Dean is that he is perceived as being way outside the mainstream, whether he is or not! As DNC Chair, I hope he plays the role of a tenacious Chief Exec and that's all

Dave

Correct.  In politics reality is irrelevant.  Only people's perception of reality matters.
ATFFL
Junior Chimp
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2005, 07:49:32 PM »

I hate to keep bashing Dean(not really), but he will be a disaster for the Democrats. He's too unpredictable, and he'll hurt the party image. I can see Republicans using his image to scare up money for their candidates in the midterms.

The crux of the problem with Howard Dean is that he is perceived as being way outside the mainstream, whether he is or not! As DNC Chair, I hope he plays the role of a tenacious Chief Exec and that's all

Dave

Correct.  In politics reality is irrelevant.  Only people's perception of reality matters.

What you're saying is reality, so needless to say it's irrelevant.

It is also perceived to be real.

Also, if it is needless to say it, why did you?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies