Rick Santorum: GOP needs to tell people we can help (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 08:25:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Rick Santorum: GOP needs to tell people we can help (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rick Santorum: GOP needs to tell people we can help  (Read 2893 times)
So rightwing that I broke the Political Compass!
Rockingham

« on: November 24, 2012, 11:33:41 AM »

I don't think we can help them. These are people who can't even get themselves a job, who rallied en masse behind Obama to the point of possibly stealing the election through voter fraud, who are frankly dysfunctional. What help can be given that might fix them?
Rockingham

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2012, 12:11:40 PM »

I don't think we can help them. These are people who can't even get themselves a job, who rallied en masse behind Obama to the point of possibly stealing the election through voter fraud, who are frankly dysfunctional. What help can be given that might fix them?

Over 60 million people can't get a job? Huh

Ah, who am I kiddng? Go troll elsewhere, punk.
Well the ones with jobs are actually paying income taxes, yet are [insert here] enough to vote for the party that's wasting them and wants to raise them even further. How the hell are we going to reach them?
Rockingham

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2012, 07:58:03 PM »

Over 60 million people can't get a job? Huh

Ah, who am I kiddng? Go troll elsewhere, punk.
Well the ones with jobs are actually paying income taxes, yet are [insert here] enough to vote for the party that's wasting them and wants to raise them even further. How the hell are we going to reach them?
In line with your confession elsewhere of being a troll simply parodying the far right, cool it now.
Not a "troll", a parody.

It wasn't "trolling", because I expected people would realize I was a parody the moment I adopted that blooming "Romney'll will win Rassachussetts" handle. I proceeded to make my posts more and more absurd the expectation that people would eventually realize(to your credit your one of the ones who eventually did).

A troll's modus operandi is to try and convince people that he is serious, the exact opposite of what I did.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies