Pew Forum: 2004 Election Marked by Religious Polarization (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:53:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  Pew Forum: 2004 Election Marked by Religious Polarization (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Pew Forum: 2004 Election Marked by Religious Polarization  (Read 3473 times)
WMS
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -1.22

« on: February 12, 2005, 06:40:46 PM »

I can understand fundamentalists being Republican - but I'm hopeful that if the Democratic Party moves moderate on social issues, they could get more evangelicals on board

Dave

Yes, I think there's room for movement among evangelicals. Dig deeper into the Pew Forum surveys - especially their earlier one on ideology and belief from a few months back...here.
WMS
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -1.22

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2005, 11:56:06 PM »

I can understand fundamentalists being Republican - but I'm hopeful that if the Democratic Party moves moderate on social issues, they could get more evangelicals on board

Dave

Yes, I think there's room for movement among evangelicals. Dig deeper into the Pew Forum surveys - especially their earlier one on ideology and belief from a few months back...here.

Interesting
A lot of interesting data there, thanks for the link
Dave

Al and Democratic Hawk, you're quite welcome! Kiki Just doing my part to dispell the image of religious folks as some sort of conservative monolithic force.

And feel free to comment on any parts you find of interest! Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies