What is your take on this comment regarding the Republican primary in 2008? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 06:18:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  What is your take on this comment regarding the Republican primary in 2008? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What is your take on this comment regarding the Republican primary in 2008?  (Read 4804 times)
TomC
TCash101
Junior Chimp

« on: February 12, 2005, 04:50:55 PM »

I hope Giuliani is the nominee- 'cuz we will tear him up on family values. This dude brought his mistress home and flaunted it. He would be toast already except for the fact he was in office the day enemies attacked his city. I would especially love to see Edwards or Bayh vs. Giuliani.
TomC
TCash101
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2005, 07:40:15 PM »

If both McCain and Rudy run, they'll likely split the moderates of the GOP leaving the conservative darkhorse to place either 1st or 2nd.  That's my hope!

I think it's Frist's best hope too.
TomC
TCash101
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2005, 11:18:09 PM »

Frist needs to content himself to running for Gov of TN.  He isn't presidential material.
Agreed. Not that I want him to be gov though.

Off topic but I'm interested in your take on the Senate race- who do you think the GOP nom for Frist's seat will be?

As a Dem, I like Harold Ford, but I think his uncle has just killed his chances. Kurita doesn't do much for me. On the GOP side, I don't really like any of them. Corker seems the least die hard partisan, but I'm betting Blackburn surprises the conventional wisdom.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies