Newspaper Headline: Day after election 2016 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:15:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Newspaper Headline: Day after election 2016 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Newspaper Headline: Day after election 2016  (Read 15245 times)
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.03, S: -8.87

« on: January 13, 2013, 11:50:23 AM »
« edited: January 13, 2013, 11:54:07 AM by Matt from VT »

MARTINEZ ELECTED FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT; DEFEATS DEMOCRAT HILLARY CLINTON

In a tightly contested race right to the very end, Republicans New Mexico Governor Susana Martinez and her running mate New Jersey Governor Chris Christie have defeated the Democratic nominees, former First Lady and New York Senator Hillary Clinton, and her running mate New York Governor Andrew Cuomo.

Electoral Map
Susana Martinez (R-NM)/Chris Christie (R-NJ) 279 Electoral votes 49.3% Popular Vote
Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-NY)/Andrew Cuomo (D-NY) 259 Electoral votes 48.6% Popular Vote
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2013, 12:08:30 PM »

What's wrong with the map?
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2013, 09:58:05 PM »

Clinton's not going to lose in a landslide in Arkansas,  a Dem can't loose PA then win OH just doesn't work like that and lol just 'cause she's governor doesn't mean she'll win NM.
NM has been close in 2000 and 2004. Who says its impossible? The Republicans taking PA and loosing Ohio on the other hand, is way out there.
And it's unconstitutional for Clinton to pick Cuomo as her running-mate. Unless she changes her residence back to Arkansas, she needs a new VP.
Oh, I'm sorry, I totally forgot about that, I'll revise it. But I don't see what's wrong with the map. New Mexico is usually a battleground state and the fact that Martinez is governor could push her over the top. And Pennsylvania seems to be trending republican, while Ohio is always really close it seems that the big cities Cleveland and Cincinatti give the dems the edge.
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2013, 08:54:20 PM »
« Edited: January 15, 2013, 09:25:04 PM by Matt from VT »

Fixed it. I have Hillary winning Montana by a very slim margin, because of Schweitzer.

MARTINEZ ELECTED FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT; DEFEATS DEMOCRAT HILLARY CLINTON

In a tightly contested race right to the very end, Republicans New Mexico Governor Susana Martinez and her running mate New Jersey Governor Chris Christie have defeated the Democratic nominees, former First Lady and New York Senator Hillary Clinton, and her running mate former Montana Governor Brian Schweitzer.

Electoral Map
Susana Martinez (R-NM)/Chris Christie (R-NJ) 276 Electoral votes 49.3% Popular Vote
Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-NY)/Brian Schweitzer (D-MT) 262 Electoral votes 48.6% Popular Vote
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies