ScottSurveys: Mideast Senate Race (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 01:03:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  ScottSurveys: Mideast Senate Race (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: If the election for Mideast Senator were between incumbent Benconstine and Gass3268, who would you vote for?
Benconstine (TPP-VA)

Gass3268 (Labor-WI)

Other

Undecided

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 22

Author Topic: ScottSurveys: Mideast Senate Race  (Read 2956 times)
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« on: January 27, 2013, 01:51:52 PM »
« edited: January 27, 2013, 01:54:02 PM by Senator X »

Senator Ben has been a great legislator and I like him a lot Smiley  I certainly believe he still has a great deal to contribute to both the Mideast and Atlasia.  His experience and pragmatism have made him a valuable member of the Senate, one whom I'm proud to serve with Smiley  On the other hand, I do think there is a real argument to be made for some new blood and Assemblyman Gass3268 has been an excellent Assemblyman.  I know first-hand from my days in the legislature that he has the dedication, pragmatism, and political courage to be both an outstanding Senator and a tireless advocate for The People.  Additionally, Assemblyman Gass3268 is very much his own man, one whose sole allegiance belongs to neither his party nor a political boss' machine, but to The People and The People alone.  Both of these candidates have been outstanding public servants, men of integrity who have used their intellect for the public good.  Thus, this decision will be extremely difficult.  I will make an endorsement soon, but win or lose, both Senator Ben and Assemblyman Gass3268 are to Atlasians who have done the region proud Smiley  However, I wanted make it clear that this is not a choice between a "good and bad" option but between two "good" options.  Hopefully, there will be no ill-will regarding my endorsement when it comes Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies