Free Speech (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:33:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Free Speech (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Free Speech  (Read 9925 times)
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: January 29, 2013, 10:07:09 PM »
« edited: January 29, 2013, 10:11:15 PM by Seņor Macho Solo »

It's about time we got serious about moderating, things are getting too loose around here.
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2013, 10:46:21 AM »
« Edited: January 30, 2013, 11:05:02 AM by Seņor Macho Solo »

At least Inks doesn't deal with his fellow moderators any other way than with the rest of us. You may disagree with his policy but you got to respect his impartiality.

I don't. This is an ONLINE FORUM not a state prison, Inks needs to chill with his extreme hard-line policing. He's obsessed with the means as opposed to the ends and it makes for having a highly negative impact on the forum. The moderating community as a whole has reached that point. A little drunk on power, a little high on themselves, and a whole lot of unnecessary expressions of control over relative calm. This shouldn't even be a conversation, it's ridiculous. I'm of the mentality that unless something is wildly, universally offensive, leave it the hell alone until a problem actually arises rather than stirring the pot more than if we didn't even have moderators. They have completely defeated the purpose of their existence by exacerbating exactly what it is they're supposed to quell. Just chill the Inks out, yo. Now you've got me all peeved over nothing...and I'm gonna have to smoke a j now. Thanks a lot.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies