Free Speech (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:21:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Free Speech (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Free Speech  (Read 9911 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« on: January 29, 2013, 09:58:06 PM »

This Al act is getting really weird. We know he isn't serious. Is he just trying to (poorly) impersonate me? Maybe. Whatever the case, we do need a real discussion about how to deal with jokes and this ridiculous policy that questioning of a moderator's motives gets an immediate deletion and infraction points. That's beyond ridiculous.

I hate to say this but entertaining the less than 1% chance that Al is being serious, I'm sort of glad that he has to experience this. Now he knows what the rest of us have to deal with (and sometimes under his watch but mostly under Inks).
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2013, 10:05:26 PM »

Ok so I'm allowed to say "Maybe Inks deletes posts because he personally dislikes them" instead of "Inks has a problem with this post on a personal level so he's going to delete it." Roll Eyes

Now remember how you blasted me earlier for how I react when people attack me and compare that to how you've been acting...
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 10:06:28 PM »

Only when it's a "false" claim about Inksy. He's digging himself a lovely hole.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2013, 10:11:35 PM »

This Al act is getting really weird. We know he isn't serious. Is he just trying to (poorly) impersonate me? Maybe. Whatever the case, we do need a real discussion about how to deal with jokes and this ridiculous policy that questioning of a moderator's motives gets an immediate deletion and infraction points. That's beyond ridiculous.

I hate to say this but entertaining the less than 1% chance that Al is being serious, I'm sort of glad that he has to experience this. Now he knows what the rest of us have to deal with (and sometimes under his watch but mostly under Inks).

What makes you think Al isn't serious?

Well, I figured because he is part of their club and has tormented others in the past that this was him playing a joke but he is apparently threatening resignation as a moderator of the International Elections board so it's probably serious.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2013, 08:44:15 AM »

I don't understand why those of us with issues with one moderator's over zealous actions means we should be forced to leave.  Roll Eyes
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2013, 09:45:57 AM »

Again, why would I leave because of an issue over one moderator? How about we solve the issue with the one moderator?
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2013, 12:42:21 PM »

Inks reminds me a bit of one of those scholastic nazi judges in a WW II movie.

EDIT: The sort of man who'd sentence you to 20 years' hard labour and would feel perfectly vindicated doing so.

You're going to get serious points for that one, dude.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies