New Register Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:23:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  New Register Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: New Register Thread  (Read 281449 times)
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« on: February 09, 2013, 11:28:00 AM »

Talleyrand (TexasDem)
The People's Party- Social Credit Caucus
Missouri
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2013, 04:52:04 PM »

It has a better interpretation then how it might look. Tongue

It references my top 3 favorite politicians in it: Obama, Biden, & Mayor Bloomberg plus the "bi" part of it doesn't only reference the VP, but it also makes reference to me being bisexual.

But I'd love to hear how you got the name "homelycooking."

You don't need to change your display name or anything, but for the sake of simplicity, it might be a good idea to register with a shorter nickname. Maybe "Adam Oberg"?
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2013, 12:08:38 AM »

Talleyrand
Missouri
Independent
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2013, 07:40:02 PM »

Talleyrand
Missouri
Labor
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2013, 10:50:38 AM »

Talleyrand
Labor
Kentucky
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2013, 09:48:22 PM »

Talleyrand
Labor
Ontario
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2013, 08:35:16 PM »

Talleyrand
Labor Party of Atlasia
Maine
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2014, 05:01:49 PM »

Talleyrand
Labor
Delaware
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2015, 08:26:19 PM »

Talleyrand
Independent
Delaware
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2015, 06:05:39 PM »

Talleyrand
Conservative Party
Texas
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2015, 08:05:15 AM »

Talleyrand
A New Start
Texas
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2015, 02:07:59 PM »

Talleyrand
Republican Party
Texas
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2015, 09:16:01 AM »

Talleyrand
Deregister
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2015, 04:36:45 PM »

Talleyrand
New York
Northeast National Party
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2015, 05:10:43 PM »

Talleyrand
New York
Northeast National Party
Go away please. This is obvious you dont want to play seriously anymore and that the only reason you chose to reregister is to make sure any potential reforms of this game backfire.

Looks like the local sociopathic quack has already decided to do a libelous hatchetjob on me. Fortunately, you're all tip and no iceberg so I'm not really worried.  
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2015, 07:01:17 PM »

Talleyrands registration is invalid since he cannot come back until the 22nd and then he must move to the South.

That's ridiculous. The law says sixty days, and it has been sixty days since July 22nd. Have you never taken a basic arithmetic class???
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2015, 08:19:07 PM »

Talleyrands registration is invalid since he cannot come back until the 22nd and then he must move to the South.

That's ridiculous. The law says sixty days, and it has been sixty days since July 22nd. Have you never taken a basic arithmetic class???
Well here's the census which says you are ineligible to return until September 22, 2015 and you must re-register in the South since you have a 5month 14day movement restriction. And yes I have passed and taken a basic arithmetic class.

Good to hear! Unfortunately, it appears that whoever is "running" the Census Bureau has not, because it has been sixty days since July 22. Someone should remind them that the months of July and August have thirty-one days.

That said, it appears you are correct that I must re-register in the South. Alas, I fully intend to move to an independent Northeast which will surely exist by the time the waiting period elapses!

Talleyrand
Texas
Northeast National Party
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2015, 09:16:39 PM »

I never bother to actually calculate the precise day for return - instead counting up from the day of de-registration by two months - because that's just more work for me otherwise and at most it's going to be off by two days.

In addition and as we've seen here, I've always counted on anyone who is that obsessed with clawing at the doors of the game on literally the first day they're allowed to return by law (which seems to be a majority of the game's players who de-register at a given point, mind you - maybe just don't de-register if you're not actually over the game) to make the clarification for me anyway. A win-win!

It's quite clear that you are projecting. I have no obsessive desire to return to this game; I simply read about the Northeast National movement about a week ago and then intended to return as a humble supporter of the cause, not as an egotistic politician. I had actually forgotten about it until today, when I was reminded about ongoings in this game and checked to see if I could return.

I'm not the one who made a spectacular, emotional deregistration from the game, tried to control a huge political party during that time, made effortposts while supposedly retired, and plotted to return from the moment I quit! Quite obviously you need to purchase a mirror.
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2015, 09:22:38 PM »

I never bother to actually calculate the precise day for return - instead counting up from the day of de-registration by two months - because that's just more work for me otherwise and at most it's going to be off by two days.

In addition and as we've seen here, I've always counted on anyone who is that obsessed with clawing at the doors of the game on literally the first day they're allowed to return by law (which seems to be a majority of the game's players who de-register at a given point, mind you - maybe just don't de-register if you're not actually over the game) to make the clarification for me anyway. A win-win!

It's quite clear that you are projecting. I have no obsessive desire to return to this game; I simply read about the Northeast National movement about a week ago and then intended to return as a humble supporter of the cause, not as an egotistic politician. I had actually forgotten about it until today, when I was reminded about ongoings in this game and checked to see if I could return.

I'm not the one who made a spectacular, emotional deregistration from the game, tried to control a huge political party during that time, made effortposts while supposedly retired, and plotted to return from the moment I quit! Quite obviously you need to purchase a mirror.

It's OK: you're not the only one who does it!

Evidently your intellect has receded since the last time I played this game. You probably still haven't realized you're headed for a good thumping in the election!
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2015, 09:42:48 PM »
« Edited: September 21, 2015, 01:47:37 PM by Talleyrandbull »

It should be noted that Griffin's continued occupation of the office of Registrar General is illegal and an affront to all law-abiding Atlasian citizens. I intend to file suit as soon as possible to remedy this and see him removed from this position.

It's a mark of how low he has come that he is now producing increasingly asinine and contentless ads for his hopeless campaign like the one below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc1FdvgcGgY
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2015, 04:36:05 PM »

Talleyrand
Federalist Party
Texas
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2015, 03:05:16 PM »

Talleyrand
Independent
Texas
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2016, 07:50:45 PM »

Talleyrand
deregister
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2016, 09:57:04 PM »

Talleyrand
Nationalist Party
Texas
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2016, 09:59:32 PM »

Thank you! I am looking forward to seeing how it has changed.
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies