Bushie: The Final Frontier - Update Season V
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 07, 2024, 04:25:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Bushie: The Final Frontier - Update Season V
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 ... 71
Author Topic: Bushie: The Final Frontier - Update Season V  (Read 130800 times)
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #650 on: February 21, 2013, 02:04:51 PM »

The fact he is not living in his house, the main reason cited for the impromptu move back to Oklahoma, tells me all I need to know. I just wish he wouldn't lie about it.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #651 on: February 21, 2013, 02:18:44 PM »

As a man who keeps track of minutes, hours and seconds, what date were you let go?

Monday, February 18, 2013 at 9:45 am.

I'd guess more toward the first of the month, before you started other interviews.
^^^^^

I also find it a bit unrealistic that he'd be fired first thing Monday morning.

No, it was indeed Monday morning as I tried to put in my two weeks, but was told to hand my badge and headset over immediately.  That is no lie.

Also, Duke, my intent was to stay in my house starting either this weekend or early next week up until about 9:30 last night, but then we talked about it before we all went to bed and decided that it would be easier for me to just stay at Mom and Dad's and just go over there every day and check on it.  That was no lie, either.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #652 on: February 21, 2013, 02:46:02 PM »

So you moved home so you could drive by your house each day to see what it looks like? What if you get a job? That's just insane! I am about to go insane trying to rationalize this story!
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #653 on: February 21, 2013, 02:51:21 PM »

So you moved home so you could drive by your house each day to see what it looks like? What if you get a job? That's just insane! I am about to go insane trying to rationalize this story!

After work, I'd just drive by the house on the way home.  I'll be driving by to make sure everything is still the way it should be and that no further vandalism have occurred.  The police and neighborhood patrol will also be stepping up their surveillance of the premises to make sure nothing else malicious has occurred.

Oh, and if you're trying to rationalize the story, I strongly urge you to stop or you will drive yourself insane. Wink
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #654 on: February 21, 2013, 02:51:55 PM »

What do you do every day to "check on it?" It's not often I agree with Torie on anything. Just let it go. Get on with your life.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #655 on: February 21, 2013, 02:54:13 PM »

What do you do every day to "check on it?" It's not often I agree with Torie on anything. Just let it go. Get on with your life.

I'll be going in the house make sure everything is as it should be, going into the backward and making sure everything else is good, as well.

We have to patrol it, because we want it to sell in the best condition possible.  We are not going to replace the Air Conditioner (which was stolen in January) until the place sells.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #656 on: February 21, 2013, 03:17:37 PM »

You can't seriously expect us to believe that you quit your job, threw away all the money you had invested in moving to Utah, wasted money on gas, lodging, etc. for the return trip to Oklahoma all so you can personally drive by the house you don't live in anymore once or twice a day to "check on it"?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #657 on: February 21, 2013, 03:20:17 PM »

You can't seriously expect us to believe that you quit your job, threw away all the money you had invested in moving to Utah, wasted money on gas, lodging, etc. for the return trip to Oklahoma all so you can personally drive by the house you don't live in anymore once or twice a day to "check on it"?

Whether you believe it or not, I can't do anything about, but whether you believe it or not doesn't change the truthfulness of the situation.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #658 on: February 21, 2013, 03:30:16 PM »

Word is, the President is a Thunder fan!! 

Politicians are usually fans of what ever cities they're in/interviewing for.

This is true. And we demand pictures of the pleasure palace

I firmly believe that, and plus it wouldn't make sense for him to be a Thunder fan since he is from Chicago.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #659 on: February 21, 2013, 03:48:30 PM »

I firmly believe that, and plus it wouldn't make sense for him to be a Thunder fan since he is from Chicago.

And is well known to be a huge Bulls fan.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #660 on: February 21, 2013, 03:56:56 PM »

He's buying a new A/C unit for that damn house? Those things are not cheap! Just let it go. Stop throwing good mony after bad.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #661 on: February 21, 2013, 03:59:31 PM »

He's buying a new A/C unit for that damn house? Those things are not cheap! Just let it go. Stop throwing good mony after bad.

We're hoping the insurance company will pay for it since it was a theft.  If they don't, then we won't buy an A/C on our own.  We are not going to spend $7500 with no reimbursement or insurance payout.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #662 on: February 21, 2013, 04:02:45 PM »

We're hoping the insurance company will pay for it since it was a theft.  If they don't, then we won't buy an A/C on our own.  We are not going to spend $7500 with no reimbursement or insurance payout.
Hoping? Have you not called the insurance company to see if it's covered? The A/C theft was a while ago. If your policy doesn't cover it, and you don't plan on replacing it, that's something a prospective buyer is going to want to know.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #663 on: February 21, 2013, 04:05:02 PM »

Hoping? Have you not called the insurance company to see if it's covered? The A/C theft was a while ago. If your policy doesn't cover it, and you don't plan on replacing it, that's something a prospective buyer is going to want to know.

I'll be calling them early this next week to make sure.  I will admit, I've slacked off on that.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #664 on: February 21, 2013, 04:06:33 PM »

I'll be calling them early this next week to make sure.  I will admit, I've slacked off on that.

Shameful.  Better have the written police report handy before you call.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #665 on: February 21, 2013, 04:10:23 PM »

Shameful.  Better have the written police report handy before you call.

I will definitely have that ready.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #666 on: February 21, 2013, 05:39:00 PM »

King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #667 on: February 21, 2013, 06:08:49 PM »

Some Injuns might uproot it and take it back to the reservation, Lief.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #668 on: February 21, 2013, 06:11:26 PM »

What's this shed business?  I missed it the first time.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #669 on: February 21, 2013, 06:26:29 PM »

Some methheads broke into Bushie's house's shed while he was in Utah, had an orgy there, and didn't clean up afterwards.
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #670 on: February 21, 2013, 06:39:42 PM »

Whether you believe it or not, I can't do anything about, but whether you believe it or not doesn't change the truthfulness of the situation.

"HA, I can use vague statements to make people believe my lies without technically having to make them!"
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #671 on: February 21, 2013, 06:51:34 PM »

Dinner is over.  We had roast, red potatoes, and carrots that were in the slow cooker with the roast.  So, I managed to get in some vegetables.  It was just nice to have a homecooked meal.
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #672 on: February 21, 2013, 07:17:28 PM »

As a man who keeps track of minutes, hours and seconds, what date were you let go?

I'd guess more toward the first of the month, before you started other interviews.
^^^^^

No, it was indeed Monday morning as I tried to put in my two weeks, but was told to hand my badge and headset over immediately.  That is no lie.

Also, Duke, my intent was to stay in my house starting either this weekend or early next week up until about 9:30 last night, but then we talked about it before we all went to bed and decided that it would be easier for me to just stay at Mom and Dad's and just go over there every day and check on it.  That was no lie, either.

Won't god know if you lie? Even if we don't?
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #673 on: February 21, 2013, 07:22:58 PM »

Dinner is over.  We had roast, red potatoes, and carrots that were in the slow cooker with the roast.  So, I managed to get in some vegetables.  It was just nice to have a homecooked meal.

I bet. Unfortunately, while you had veggies, potatoes and carrots are starches, which convert to sugar, and lead to your thighs becoming massive. But it's a start. Wink

And if you aren't lying, great, but the story still does not add up to me. It's like me moving to California to become an actor, and when I get there, decide I actually don't want to be an actor at all. I spent tons of money for nothing, and I hate losing money, it's one of the worst feelings to me in my life, which is why I have a problem with trading stocks and gambling on companies. It really turns me on, but I know it can be dangerous with some of the things I am doing.

Also, I am going to be a lawyer in a year, so forgive me if you feel like you are on the stand.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #674 on: February 21, 2013, 07:30:19 PM »

^^^^^

Won't god know if you lie? Even if we don't?

Yes, but I am not lying with the two above paragraphs, so my conscience is clean!
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 ... 71  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies