Bushie: The Final Frontier - Update Season V
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 09:18:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Bushie: The Final Frontier - Update Season V
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 71
Author Topic: Bushie: The Final Frontier - Update Season V  (Read 129134 times)
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 01, 2013, 07:22:25 PM »

Bushie: The final frontier, these are the voyages of the Starship Bushie.  Its continuing mission to explore strange new worlds, seek out new life forms and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before...
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2013, 07:24:02 PM »

My claim to fame: I was the last person to ever begin posting in Season IV. I was shocked when I hit submit and saw the thread was locked!

I was talking to my brother today about you - he also has an interest in Kenya and is going there soon. He asked me, and I wasn't sure, so I figured I'd ask this question to you: What do you do when you're in Kenya?
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2013, 07:57:13 PM »

Maybe this will be the season where you stop being a redshirt at work.....
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2013, 07:58:35 PM »

Does this mean this is the final season? If so, is that a foreshadowing to BushOk finding a wife and moving to Kenya to adopt his children?
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2013, 08:00:30 PM »

Yes!
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2013, 08:01:15 PM »

My claim to fame: I was the last person to ever begin posting in Season IV. I was shocked when I hit submit and saw the thread was locked!

I was talking to my brother today about you - he also has an interest in Kenya and is going there soon. He asked me, and I wasn't sure, so I figured I'd ask this question to you: What do you do when you're in Kenya?

I work at the Maisha International Orphanage in Kisumu, Kenya in the Western Part of the country near Lake Victoria and the Ugandan border.  I just help with the building projects on the grounds, the medical clinic, even computer support as there is a computer lab on the Maisha grounds and mainly just love on the kids and the widows and let them they're not alone in the fight and that someone 10,000 miles away in the Midwest/Southwest United States loves them and more importantly that there is a God who loves them.  The same God that created the entire universe and spoke it into existence, the same God that called Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and started the nation of Israel is the same God that loves them individually, sent His Son to die for them, knows the very number of hairs on their head.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2013, 08:03:57 PM »

Does this mean this is the final season? If so, is that a foreshadowing to BushOk finding a wife and moving to Kenya to adopt his children?

No, this is not the final season.  I fully intend on at least Season VI, but we'll just have to wait and see how the season goes.  Star Trek V is called "The Final Frontier" and where the modified quote came from to lead off this season, but as we all know it was not the final movie even for TOS.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2013, 08:11:22 PM »

I work at the Maisha International Orphanage in Kisumu, Kenya in the Western Part of the country near Lake Victoria and the Ugandan border.  I just help with the building projects on the grounds, the medical clinic, even computer support as there is a computer lab on the Maisha grounds and mainly just love on the kids and the widows and let them they're not alone in the fight and that someone 10,000 miles away in the Midwest/Southwest United States loves them and more importantly that there is a God who loves them.  The same God that created the entire universe and spoke it into existence, the same God that called Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and started the nation of Israel is the same God that loves them individually, sent His Son to die for them, knows the very number of hairs on their head.

Shocked
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2013, 08:27:02 PM »

Maybe there'll be a movie after the show ends.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2013, 08:45:47 PM »

Shocked
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Is loving on the widows allowed? I believe there are also some verb tense problems. I would be very impressed if he can love on children all the way from Utah. That state has a history of non-traditional family structures, but I'm pretty sure loving on children is not allowed,
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2013, 08:55:36 PM »

Duke and Fezzy, get your minds out of the gutter. Tongue

I have had 5 hours sleep in the last 36 hours along with 20 hours of work during that span.  I have been running on fumes since I got home from work, heck, I've been running on fumes of fumes...  The fumes are rapidly drying up.  I am raising the white flag and am going to go on to bed.  It is only 19:00 MST, but I'd better hit the sac now, before I do a face plant on the keyboard...
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2013, 10:24:44 PM »

Bushie, you should take a cue from me and get worked up about something and march to the Salt Lake Temple in response in the middle of the night.

But what to agitate you?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2013, 10:06:43 AM »

Good Saturday Morning! I slept for 12 hours straight and feel rested.  I went to bed at roughly 7:30 and got up at 7:30. I hated to throw away my Friday night like that, but I think the paycheck I will get next Friday will be worth it!  I am primarily going to watch College Basketball today, but I will do laundry and clean my kitchen later, as well.  Or, at least that's the plan. Smiley  I do need to make a quick trip to Walmart later after it warms up to get things for dinner, but that shouldn't take too long.  This has not been a good week in terms of working out, but I still managed to lose 1.5 lbs mainly through diet.  I'm up to 4.5 pounds altogether since I started this endeavor two weeks ago tonight.  I will be working out later tonight.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2013, 01:57:56 PM »

I just put my father's birthday card in the mail.  His birthday is Sunday, February 10, 2013.  61 years young!
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2013, 02:00:26 PM »

Geez, way to make me feel my dad is old. 30 and yours is 61. 18 and mine is 63.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2013, 02:03:58 PM »

One of my college suitemates is 30 and his dad is late 70s/early 80s.  Of course, he is the youngest of 5 children and his oldest sibling is in her 50s.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2013, 02:22:47 PM »

Geez, way to make me feel my dad is old. 30 and yours is 61. 18 and mine is 63.
Ever worse - Bushie is like, twice my age and my Dad is almost nine years older than his. I have you all beat in that area! Tongue
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2013, 07:39:11 PM »

My moderator review from last October has been completely eradicated.  All the points have rolled off and I'm just left with three new points for "trolling" in my "Are Christians Stupid" thread on the religion board.  Apparently, Gustaf thought the original post was mild trolling.  Still only got 3 points from it, so I'm alright with it.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2013, 08:27:11 PM »

When you send money to Kenya, how do you do it. Do you just give it to the orphange or what?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2013, 08:28:03 PM »

When you send money to Kenya, how do you do it. Do you just give it to the orphange or what?

Yes, I go through the Orphanage.  Its all tax deductible.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2013, 10:34:22 PM »

Jeff, you forgot your disclaimer in the first post...

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination, or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2013, 10:46:03 PM »

I certainly hope you have some trustworthy people working there.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2013, 11:08:26 PM »

Very trustworthy!
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2013, 11:09:10 PM »

The e-mail said it's run by a Kenyan prince... it must be legit. Wink
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2013, 11:09:13 PM »

Jeff, you forgot your disclaimer in the first post...

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination, or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

Haha!  I'll let this be the disclaimer. Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 71  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies