Bushie: The Final Frontier - Update Season V
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 04:17:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Bushie: The Final Frontier - Update Season V
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 71
Author Topic: Bushie: The Final Frontier - Update Season V  (Read 129175 times)
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: February 04, 2013, 02:43:54 PM »

The role of Bushie on tonight's episode will be played by Emile Hirsch.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #76 on: February 04, 2013, 05:40:04 PM »

The role of Bushie on tonight's episode will be played by Emile Hirsch.

I was thinking Louie Anderson.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #77 on: February 04, 2013, 10:36:17 PM »

This thread sucks.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #78 on: February 04, 2013, 10:44:08 PM »

I am going to assume you are eating green things when you are not "treating yourself," amirite?

Most of the time.

So take us through the week.  What green things have you eaten?  And no, a Shamrock shake does not count.

Sometimes, I'll heat up a can of English Peas and have that a couple nights.  Other times, it will be a can of corn (not green, but still a veggie).  Occasionally, a can of green beans.  I usually add in some lean meat in there by frying a hamburger patty, not for a hamburger, but just as a patty of meat along with the vegetables.

How much sodium per serving is in these canned vegetables?

Probably quite a bit, but canned veggies are healthier than constantly getting junk food.

OK, so what.  Eating regular veggies like a normal human being is healthier than both
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #79 on: February 04, 2013, 11:20:49 PM »

Its been a wonderful Monday.  I felt a little depressed right after work, but then I took a 90 minute cat nap on the couch and I was rejuvenated to do a small workout.  I watched a touching Biggest Loser show and just had a wonderful personal Bible Study reading Exodus 29-30 and Matthew 23.  Now, I am going to play on the Internet for the next 30 minutes before I get the bed out and be in bed by 10:00.  Tomorrow is the final day of Month 3 at Xerox!  Wednesday begins Month 4 and I will be eligible to come on permanent with Xerox beginning on Wednesday.  My boss tells me it shouldn't be too long of a wait!  God is SO very good!
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #80 on: February 04, 2013, 11:29:40 PM »

Its been a wonderful Monday.  I felt a little depressed right after work, but then I took a 90 minute cat nap on the couch and I was rejuvenated to do a small workout.  I watched a touching Biggest Loser show and just had a wonderful personal Bible Study reading Exodus 29-30 and Matthew 23.  Now, I am going to play on the Internet for the next 30 minutes before I get the bed out and be in bed by 10:00.  Tomorrow is the final day of Month 3 at Xerox!  Wednesday begins Month 4 and I will be eligible to come on permanent with Xerox beginning on Wednesday.  My boss tells me it shouldn't be too long of a wait!  God is SO very good!

Why were you depressed right after work?
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #81 on: February 04, 2013, 11:38:14 PM »

Judging by how excited he was last time, he was probably depressed because he was no longer at work.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #82 on: February 04, 2013, 11:49:21 PM »
« Edited: February 04, 2013, 11:51:03 PM by Beehive State Bushie »

Its been a wonderful Monday.  I felt a little depressed right after work, but then I took a 90 minute cat nap on the couch and I was rejuvenated to do a small workout.  I watched a touching Biggest Loser show and just had a wonderful personal Bible Study reading Exodus 29-30 and Matthew 23.  Now, I am going to play on the Internet for the next 30 minutes before I get the bed out and be in bed by 10:00.  Tomorrow is the final day of Month 3 at Xerox!  Wednesday begins Month 4 and I will be eligible to come on permanent with Xerox beginning on Wednesday.  My boss tells me it shouldn't be too long of a wait!  God is SO very good!

I was so tired, I wasn't sure if I was depressed or just exhausted, which is why I opted for a short nap.

I had to make a couple phone calls right after work, and I could barely concentrate on the more important, first phone call and I was very lethargic and very incoherent when talking to my mother on the second phone call.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #83 on: February 05, 2013, 12:54:46 AM »

Its been a wonderful Monday.  I felt a little depressed right after work, but then I took a 90 minute cat nap on the couch and I was rejuvenated to do a small workout.  I watched a touching Biggest Loser show and just had a wonderful personal Bible Study reading Exodus 29-30 and Matthew 23.  Now, I am going to play on the Internet for the next 30 minutes before I get the bed out and be in bed by 10:00.  Tomorrow is the final day of Month 3 at Xerox!  Wednesday begins Month 4 and I will be eligible to come on permanent with Xerox beginning on Wednesday.  My boss tells me it shouldn't be too long of a wait!  God is SO very good!

I was so tired, I wasn't sure if I was depressed or just exhausted, which is why I opted for a short nap.

I had to make a couple phone calls right after work, and I could barely concentrate on the more important, first phone call and I was very lethargic and very incoherent when talking to my mother on the second phone call.

What was this very important first phone call?
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #84 on: February 05, 2013, 05:21:45 AM »

You people really want to know everything.

Who cares who he talked to on the phone?
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #85 on: February 05, 2013, 01:53:59 PM »

I'm usually depressed before work, and rather elated upon finishing the misery.  Though I have to admit being so exhausted that you have to nap is also a normal result of toils
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #86 on: February 05, 2013, 04:49:16 PM »

I had a pretty good day at the office.  I have finished month 3 and my first 90 days at Xerox - Sandy, Utah.  The ball will start rolling on getting me on permanent tomorrow.  It still could take some time to get on permanent, but it shouldn't be too long.  I feel better this evening than I did yesterday evening.  I should be able to stay up until 20:30-20:45 or so.  I return to my 5:00-13:30 shift tomorrow so it will be an early start.  My alarm will go off at 3:30, with the goal of being awake by 4:00.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #87 on: February 05, 2013, 06:16:46 PM »

Talking to my mother on the phone makes me depressed too. No worries.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #88 on: February 05, 2013, 06:20:06 PM »

Talking to my mother on the phone makes me depressed too. No worries.

My mother and I have a very good relationship, so that was actually the better phone call.  The first call was to AAA Oklahoma trying to get a refund of my yearly dues as I have transferred by AAA membership to the Utah, Nevada, and Northern California divison.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #89 on: February 05, 2013, 07:41:37 PM »

I kinda cheated tonight.  As you may know today was free pancake day at IHOP's all across the nation in exchange for a small donation to the featured charity or organization.  I went to IHOP this evening and indulged in the free short stack of pancakes.  I donated $2.00 to the Primary Children's Network of Salt Lake City and only had to pay for my drink.  I did have a regular Pepsi with my meal.  I don't feel too guilty about it because I may have consumed 500-700 calories altogether.  All I had were the pancakes, syrup, and 1 glass of the Pepsi.  I didn't have any eggs or bread or bacon with it, just the pancakes.  Plus, I helped out an honorable local charity.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #90 on: February 05, 2013, 07:46:47 PM »

Plus, I helped out an honorable local charity.

Your $2.00 will go a long way in buying toilet paper for their local headquarters.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #91 on: February 05, 2013, 07:50:19 PM »

I kinda cheated tonight.  As you may know today was free pancake day at IHOP's all across the nation in exchange for a small donation to the featured charity or organization.  I went to IHOP this evening and indulged in the free short stack of pancakes.  I donated $2.00 to the Primary Children's Network of Salt Lake City and only had to pay for my drink.  I did have a regular Pepsi with my meal.  I don't feel too guilty about it because I may have consumed 500-700 calories altogether.  All I had were the pancakes, syrup, and 1 glass of the Pepsi.  I didn't have any eggs or bread or bacon with it, just the pancakes.  Plus, I helped out an honorable local charity.

I'm okay with this. Carry on.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #92 on: February 05, 2013, 07:50:47 PM »

As you may know today was free pancake day at IHOP's all across the nation in exchange for a small donation to the featured charity or organization.

What, no, I had no idea. You should have alerted us earlier Bushie! Sad
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #93 on: February 05, 2013, 08:17:49 PM »

Eggs would've been fine. Protein is good for your body. Now that you did that, I hope you won't also treat yourself on Saturday. Tongue
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #94 on: February 05, 2013, 08:24:09 PM »

Eggs would've been fine. Protein is good for your body. Now that you did that, I hope you won't also treat yourself on Saturday. Tongue

I haven't decided about this weekend, yet!
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #95 on: February 05, 2013, 10:19:38 PM »

I am headed to bed in under 10 minutes.  My alarm clock is quickly approaching. Smiley
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #96 on: February 05, 2013, 10:58:43 PM »

I took the opposite approach of Bushie. I enjoyed a cheat weekend with the Super Bowl and greatly overindulged in pizza Sad I also skipped the gym Sat, Sun, and Mon. Made it back to the gym today, and found exercising much more difficult that I remembered. No more 3 day breaks! And no more pizza!
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #97 on: February 06, 2013, 09:47:36 AM »

Delusional calorie count is delusional.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #98 on: February 06, 2013, 09:57:16 AM »

According to IHOP's website, a short stack is about 500 calories, 1 glass of Pepsi is 130 calories (if you only had 1), and regular syrup has 110 calories an ounce.

This was a cheat meal for BushOK, make no mistake, as nothing he hate had any nutritional value at all to make up for the calories he ate. They were "empty calories" essentially. I hope he doesn't go stuff his face at Village Inn or Golden Corral this weekend, or he may as well not even bother trying to drop weight.

I understand this is difficult and a real life changing experience, so patience and careful changes must be made, but perhaps it is time to go from once a week at Golden Corral to once ever two weeks and go from there. Heck, I couldn't imagine eating that once a week! But I am not BushOK, so it would be like telling me I couldn't have any greens or something for a week and I could only eat carbs, pizza, hamburgers and drink regular soda. I'd feel sluggish and bloated.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #99 on: February 06, 2013, 10:06:49 AM »

According to IHOP's website, a short stack is about 500 calories, 1 glass of Pepsi is 130 calories (if you only had 1), and regular syrup has 110 calories an ounce.

This was a cheat meal for BushOK, make no mistake, as nothing he hate had any nutritional value at all to make up for the calories he ate. They were "empty calories" essentially. I hope he doesn't go stuff his face at Village Inn or Golden Corral this weekend, or he may as well not even bother trying to drop weight.

I understand this is difficult and a real life changing experience, so patience and careful changes must be made, but perhaps it is time to go from once a week at Golden Corral to once ever two weeks and go from there. Heck, I couldn't imagine eating that once a week! But I am not BushOK, so it would be like telling me I couldn't have any greens or something for a week and I could only eat carbs, pizza, hamburgers and drink regular soda. I'd feel sluggish and bloated.

How many ounces of syrup do you think was on their, Dukey?  And of course the 500 count is probably for a plain pancake.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 71  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies