It's Us vs. Them - Keystone Phil-Tmthforu Campaign Headquarters (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:05:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  It's Us vs. Them - Keystone Phil-Tmthforu Campaign Headquarters (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: It's Us vs. Them - Keystone Phil-Tmthforu Campaign Headquarters  (Read 2060 times)
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« on: February 06, 2013, 07:50:18 PM »

I don't wish to be combative here, but isn't that a rather divisive campaign slogan?
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 12:19:22 PM »

If someone decides to pose the question of "us" vs. "them", and they're unwilling to even specify who the "them" is, I'm probably going to side with "them".
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2013, 12:24:12 PM »

If someone decides to pose the question of "us" vs. "them", and they're unwilling to even specify who the "them" is, I'm probably going to side with "them".

That was basically my reasoning as well, tbh Tongue

Yes, but as a nationally prominent figure, it's my job to restate the obvious to sound "intellectual".
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2013, 12:26:57 PM »

It was all a joke that was originally supposed to be used with the Phil/Inks I had tried creating (which never got off the ground). There is no real meaning behind it. Roll Eyes
I have no way of knowing that. Populist "us vs. them" politics have caused some of the worst dictators to emerge in various countries. I don't know if Atlasia can take that chance.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2013, 02:11:14 PM »

"Populist 'us vs. them' politics have caused some of the worst dictators to emerge in various countries. I don't know if Atlasia can take that chance."

If you are ridiculous enough to take this as seriously as the above commenter, please don't vote for us. Thanks.

You're really taking this campaign seriously if you assume that my comments are anywhere near serious.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies